Chapter 11

*Brianna's POV*

I was shocked....over joyed but I couldn't express what I was feeling. I was just frozen.

"yes!!! Yes mikey!!" I said well... More like screamed. But out of pure happiness.

His facial expression was hillariouse! It looked like a mix of surprise, shock, happiness and then... Worry?

"What's wrong?" I asked suddenly feeling panicked.

"N-nothing. It's nothing." He said putting on a fake smile that I could see through. Then he pulled me into him and put his arm around my waist and kissed me. I could tell he was holding back but I think it was just because he didn't want to cause a scene since we were still in the water park.

We pulled apart and started walking. we were back with Madison and Abby and we were walking out when I pulled Abby aside and started talking to her.

"Abby you wouldn't believe what just happend!! Mikey just asked me to be his girlfriend!!!" I whisper screamed

"Omg no way!!!" She said

As she said that I swear I saw Chris.

"Wow......Abby I think I just saw Chris." I said shakily.

"Bri I sure u are just seeing things, or there could be someone who looks just like him." She said holding onto my shoulders for assurance.

"Ya okay.....your probobly right." I said but she wasn't fooling me I am almost 100 present sure that it was Chris.

"Aren't I always? Any ways lets go." She said pulling me to be back with the boyz.

*Mikey's POV*

I am a little but worried at why Brianna pulled Abby away. Was it becaus i asked her out? nah it cant be. Wow I'm doubting myself i never do that and I'm talking to myself. God I'm becoming a loser.

We were just by the entrance way and Brianna looked creeped out and worried. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me which made her relax.

She looked up at me with a slight smile. I kissed her lips quickly. Just to...uh... To Not make a scene. I am worried about what Chris would do if he found out about us dating but I don't want to tell Bri, that could only worry her.

"Babe why are you lookin so panicked?" I asked trying to get it out of her.

"Oh... Uh it's nothing." She said while stiffening again. I could tell she wasn't telling me the truth.

We walked out and I saw someone who looked like Chris. Wow that's weird. He looked almost exactly alike. Whatever it's nothing big.

*Abby's POV*

*back at our home*

Mikey and Madison came over but Bri's mom was home. We watched tv for most of the time.

"I really want to meet the rest of the Boyz." Bri and I said at the same time.

"Ok but you guys have GOT to stop doing that." Madison said

"Ok deal. But we don't plan on doin it. It just happens. I think we are long lost sisters that have twin telepathy but aren't twins." Bri said which made us all burst out in laughter.

"Ok ill call them all over. And we can play truth or dare" Madison spoke again. Then we all waited for him to finish his calls and texts and now we just have to wait for them all to arrive

....

*Authors Note*

Guys I havnt been on for a long time I'm soo sorry and I've been having trouble thinking about what should happen so if u have ANY ideas please tell me about them. And I'll probobly try to update sometime next week. Ill try ASAP