- 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌 || 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 -

"November truce".

"Oh, great. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief after all this."

"Don't be too optimistic, we're not finished yet..!"

"Can't I stay happy for a moment?"

"I didn't stop you from doing that. I just don't want your hopes to get too high so you won't be disappointed, nothing more."

"Oh, do not forget that our hopes are always high, no matter how conflicting the phenomena may seem. We believe in the Lord of miracles, do not forget this."

"Yes, that's right. You lift my troubled spirits, young man. Well done."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha, I like that very much, I'm glad to hear it. Now tell me what's the status of the November truce?"

"Hmm...

A ceasefire agreement was reached after intense negotiations mediated by Qatar. The US President is in close contact with the leaders of the countries concerned to ensure the implementation of the agreement. As part of the four-day ceasefire agreement, Hamas committed to releasing about 50 detainees in exchange for Israel releasing 150 Palestinian prisoners and allowing humanitarian aid to enter the country, on the condition that the ceasefire holds, with the possibility of extending it for another day. All 10 additional hostages from Hamas.

Hamas previously published a statement about the agreement, which stated the following:

- A ceasefire on both sides and a cessation of all military actions by the occupation army in all areas of the Gaza Strip.

During the truce period, the occupation pledges not to attack or arrest anyone in all areas of the Gaza Strip.

- Ensuring the freedom of movement of people from north to south along Salah El-Din Street. - Stopping air traffic in the south throughout the days of the truce and in the north for 6 hours a day. - Freeing 50 women and children hostages in exchange for their release. - The release of 150 women and children from our people in occupation prisons.

- Hundreds of trucks of humanitarian, relief, medical and fuel aid entered all areas of the Gaza Strip.

As we announce the conclusion of the truce agreement, we affirm that our hands will remain on the trigger and our brigades will remain on the lookout to defend our people. The resistance managed the negotiations from a position of steadfastness and strength on the ground, despite this. And the occupation's attempts to attack and delay it.

The terms of the agreement were drafted in accordance with the vision of the resistance and its determinants, which aim to serve our people and strengthen their steadfastness in the face of aggression...

As you can see, the root of the matter is peace and the desire for peace..."

"I like it very much."

"so do i..".

"You don't have to tell me how big the differences are between us and them, because that would sound like explaining the result of the equation (1+1) to someone who already knows the answer but insists that the answer is (3)" and you certainly understand exactly what I mean.

"Ha, let me surround your destination with a raised frame if you want."

"Sure. Gladly."

"Thanks...

Ummm. The exchange included the release of 150 Palestinian women and children from prisons. Many prisoners in Israel are detained under, and are held on charges such as peaceful expression and protest. The released prisoners described the ill-treatment they were subjected to, such as the lack of clean water and food in the occupation prisons, in addition to beatings...