Bar

(Just to satisfy my and your craving for a bit more explicit (no not the 18+ type) of Bera and Enobaria content, here you go.)

"One of this days Snow will torch you and you'll be surprised."

"Nah, not that much."

Sure.

Sure...

Enobaria thought she knew what to expect.

She even put on a descent normal outfit, some casual fake jeans, slightly elastic to mold nice to her body, and the most normal black long sleeved turtleneck shirt with even more casual stone worker boots from district 2... This was the most least Capitol outfit she could bring out without looking crass in Capitol territory since they'd all still congratulate her on promoting 2's fashion and that because Bera more often then not showed up in casual 8 clothes and Enobaria, in this outfit, looked extremely similar to her casual.

Tho she expected that, she thought she knew her.

But Bera actually willingly wearing black ankle boots with and inch or two high heels, deep maroon red pants that showed off a hands length of leg skin, a black line going up the side of them, up top also having lover sleeves but they stopped at the elbow, the V neckline just about didn't show off her bra plus it was cropped so stomach out in the open, she momentarily wondered if Bera would catch a cold in such an outfit. Still she wore her gloves she got after her brain slice to hold things, those were not altered but the eye patch had a maroon rose on it with a few smaller ones on the bands of it, her hair tied up in a pony tail.

It took her a moment to find something to say since she couldn't find anything, even that cocky smile she got fit the whole get up.

"Are you sure you want to wear roses?" She ended up say which she kicked herself for.

"One of these days people will look at them and see me in them and not Snow."

"You cocky bastard."

"My forte, now will you follow me? We have some place to be."

It was rare that Enobaria didn't doubt Bera's words, she was an extremely manipulative woman and long ago she wanted to use her for a fake scandal in the Capitol and it was a magnificent facade of unrequited love she painted about this situation... So it felt a bit weird to realize that it might be a genuine ask now, to go on a date, because of how much effort put in this.

She'll think of this later.

As currently (like in all fics or original stories) she was looking at the glowing neon sign of a bar.

"Capitol's delight?" She read out loud.

"Don't judge me, I tried to rent a restaurant but it would have required me sleeping with the owner and I wasn't about to be late. It's not like I drink."

That too, Enobaria escaped that life by hear fierceness and fear she gave to the people in the Capitol and Bera gave into it, she was more complicated to understand the more people got to know her... But then again, she doubted many people truly know her.

"Well... We are here now... You at least owe me a glass."

"Well of course I do, I'm paying."

She'd have expected the usual extravagance.

"Surprising right? Trust me if it is a place Haymitch tells me about it is not Capitol fuckery."

Well it still was but... Toned down? Sure, it was like any bar in any district, counters with barmen and stools, a dance floor, toilets hidden in the corner, seating areas, that damned disco ball, ear blasting music, the one obligate drunk sleeping in the corner... But that's what was surprising, not only was the drunk not Haymitch, but this was like she said, like the districts.

Sure the patrons were dressed in Capitol extravaganza and were over the top Capitol citizen but other then that? District bar through and through.

"I mean, yes."

"I literally have no other place to bring you too, there is no lake front streets to walk down on or a mountain top toe laze on, even the restaurants are like a shit show, I once found a snail in my salad. It was this or the tribute center."

Enobaria laughed, loving the image of Bera calling a sparing session a date and then cringing that she herself thought of a sparing session before anything else.

But at least tonight they'd forget they are in the Capitol.