♪   ⌣ 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒. | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘦𝘭𝘧.

╭﹕‹𝟹﹕name : Jayla [Jalyn] Louise Walkers.
﹕‹𝟹﹕age : 19-23.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Zodiac : Libra.
﹕‹𝟹﹕sexuality : Straight.
﹕‹𝟹﹕gender : Female / non-binary.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Status : Alive.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Species : Dark elf.
﹕‹𝟹﹕prns : she ! they ! them
﹕‹𝟹﹕Ethnicity : African - America + Hispanic + French.
╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim :

. ⨯ 🍿 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ˚ ⊹
╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯
★ Pierced Ears.
★ Pierced nose.
★ Painted nails.
★ Markings on her neck.
★ Extremely smart but acts a little dumb.
★ Gets quiet quickly.
★ Very very sneaky.
★ Light footsteps so you can't hear when she's coming.
★ Very honest, but can be too honest.

. ★︵ . 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 ☎️ ☆
╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

She possesses a striking combination of toned athleticism and natural curves that make her a distinctive and captivating figure. Her physique celebrates the balance between strength and sensuality, with curves that accentuate her natural beauty while her toned body reflects her commitment to physical fitness.

˚꒰🥞꒱‧[𝐇 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭] ;; 5'10 .
﹫ 𝐖 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭︰☆꒰꒰ ;; 245.

⁎˚ ໒ 🍥 𝐂 𝐥 𝐨 𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬 𝐭 𝐲 𝐥 𝐞 ˚ ⁎

•ྀ༅꙳ 𝐏 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 𝐨 𝐧 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐭 𝐲 ೄ ;;Jalyn's sweetness is evident in every aspect of her life

Jalyn's sweetness is evident in every aspect of her life. She doesn't fail to show people and situations with kindness and empathy. She's the friend who never hesitates to offer a shoulder to cry on or a warm hug when needed, always there for her peers because she knows what it's like to need someone, and them not being there for you. Her compassion extends to her condition as well, as well as her loyalty. She doesn't fail to know where her loyalties stand, and will defend the person shes loyal too, unless they really are in the wrong, and there's solid evidence.

⬧◟𝐅 𝐥 𝐚 𝐰 (𝐬) ? ✘ ೃ࿔

Occasionally, Jalyn can come across as a bit arrogant, although it's not her intention. It's a facet of her personality that dhe acknowledges and is actively striving to improve. Much like her dedication to fitness, her efforts to work on this flaw have faced some setbacks. However, she remains determined to refine this aspect of himself, and with time and patience, she's confident she'll make progress. Jalyn is a work in progress, a complex blend of strengths and areas for growth, but her willingness to confront and address these aspects only adds depth to her character.

👨🏻‍🎨𝐋 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞 𝐋 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐞 ? יִיִ 𖥦 · ❏

Jalyn is known for her warm and comforting hugs. She finds comfort and joy in physical affection, often initiating cuddle sessions with her partner. Whether it's a gentle embrace or a tight squeeze, these gestures make her feel close and connected to those she cares about. Jalyn's second love language would be physical touch and that also includes playful physical interactions. She might engage in friendly tickling, playful wrestling, or other forms of physical play to create bonds and share laughter with those she cares about.

‹3 ﹒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟  

★ Making friends
★ Being there for her friends
★ Talking to her partner
★ Fantasy/Fictional/Dark romance/smut books
★ Getting Attention
★ Being Recognized
★ Reading
★ Libraries
★ Quiet places
★ Friends
★ [Certain] teachers
★ [Certain] Subjects
★ Make up
★ Dance / Dancing
★ Playing Euphonium

‹3 ﹒𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟 

★ Rude people
★ Crowds
★ Loud places
★ Tight spaces
★ Dramatic people
★ Bullies
★ Jerks
★ Exes
★ Pick me's
★ Fake people
★ Spiders
★Zombies
★ Horror movies (but she still watches them)

𓈀 ، 🦥 𝐑 𝐞 𝐥 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧 𝐬 𝐡 𝐢 𝐩 𝐬 ٫٫ ⩇⚘

𖤐 I m i s i  & T a i w o  W a l k e r s 𖤐
A D O P T I V  E    P A R E N T S.

The mystery of Jalyn's biological parents shrouds her early years, with only the heartbreaking knowledge that they perished in a tragic fire when she was just three years old with her brother, Jadyn. Yet, at the tender age of eight, the loving embrace of Imisi and Taiwo Walkers welcomed her into their hearts and home, filling her and her brothers life with warmth and security. Jalyn is fully aware of her African-American, French and Korean heritage, a connection that binds him to her adoptive parents who share the same cultural background. Despite being adopted, the Walkers have never treated her as anything less than their own flesh and blood, nurturing a bond of unconditional love and support that has shaped her into the person she is today.

꒲ 𝟎𝟕 ➹ 𝐃 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐒 𝐮 𝐛🍾 𓍢𝅄 ; Sub , 
⤷◞ 𝕣 ꒱ 𓊌 𝐁 𝐨 𝐭 𝐭 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐓 𝐨 𝐩. ⛱ ; Bottom.
𖤘 ˓˓ ⸝ 🥥᭣ 𝐊 𝐢 𝐧 𝐤 𝐬 ? : 𖧗 ; Hair pulling, Degrading, Choking, Pet names, grinding, Rubbing, 'Toys' , Teasing , Begging , Bondage , BDSM , Blindfolding , Tying up , Food play.
🌴 ,, ! ꞈ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐧 ' 𝐬 㒍 ꯴ ; Being pinned, Teasing, Neck kisses, Hickeys, Rough kisses, Rough sex, Being praised, Being choked, Dirty talk, Sweet talk.
៸៸ 絶.🍍 ִֶָ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐟 𝐟 ' 𝐬 ҩ ♡̸◞ ; Bad breath, Scat, Gore, Feet, Spit, other person not stopping when she asks, Talking about Exes, Being Cocky, Not listening to her, not giving her Quality time, ignoring her on purpose, being rude for no reason, yelling at her, etc.