29

After Taehyung's first trimester, Jungkook thought that now it will be better because vomiting and nausea was not constant. It was minimal. But then after some weeks Taehyung's mood swings and weird food cravings kicked in. And it was hell of a ride for Jungkook. Taehyung would ask anything to eat at any point of time. Jungkook asked Doctor if it was okay and Doctor said it was normal just asked him to not eat unhealthy or junk food alot. Taehyung would cry or get angry or laugh at any unexpected situation. His mood swings were scary. Yeonjun pitied his brother. Sometimes he also got punishment by Taehyung and both brothers can't even say No to that adorable human. Also Taehyung was drinking lot of banana milk.

It was 2 in the night when Taehyung was waking up Jungkook. Jungkook woke up and looked at Taehyung.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook asked sleepily. Taehyung was pouting and playing with his fingers.

"I am hungry..." Taehyung said in small voice. Jungkook pecked his forehead.

"What do you want to eat Bubba?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Fried chicken." Taehyung said. It was weird as Taehyung was asking for only a normal dish. Jungkook was happy as it was not not something weird. Jungkook nodded. He was getting up from the bed when Taehyung held his hand.

"I want to come with you..." Taehyung said while blinking his eyes. Jungkook picked him up and went in kitchen. He put Taehyung on Kitchen counter while pecking his lips. Jungkook started frying some chicken. Taehyung jumped down from counter.

"Taehyung...." Jungkook scarily shouted not realizing his tone. Tears pooled in Taehyung's eyes and he started crying. Jungkook sighed and went near Taehyung. He hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was hitting him but gave in after some attempts.

"Kookie bad... Shouted on Taetae... I hate you..." Taehyung said while sniffing. He was looking cute. Jungkook decided to admire his cute little wifey later.

"I am sorry Bub... Kookie is sorry... I don’t want you or our little bean get hurt... What if you slipped?" Jungkook said softly.

"But hubby scolded wifey..." Taehyung said with some sniffs.

"Hubby is sorry baby... Hubby won't scold his wifey... But Bubba try to understand there is little bean inside you... You should not jump... Also I know my wifey protects our little bean but stove was on... There was hot oil... Hubby was scared Sweetheart... I love you so much... And I Love our baby too... I can't forgive myself if any one of you is hurt... That's why I shouted... I was scared... I know I shouldn't yell at you..." Jungkook said very softly and lovingly. Taehyung started crying more. He hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I am bad Mumma... How can I be so careless... You are right Koo... You can shout on me... Yell at me... I am wrong... I am sorry... You can be angry with me... I would have hurt our baby... I am such a bad mother..." Taehyung was saying between his hiccups. Jungkook wiped his tears and pecked his forehead and cheeks.

"Don't cry Love... It's not your fault... You will be the best mother... Don’t cry our little bean won't like it... You are best my Love... And you will never hurt our baby I know that..." After lots of sweet words and kisses Taehyung stopped crying.

"You wanted to eat fried chicken... Look it's ready...." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and nodded. He sat on dining chair.

"Kookie... Please give me Ketchup, Mayonnaise, mustard sauce and strawberry syrup... Yeah chocolate syrup too...." Taehyung said. Jungkook widened his eyes. He thought Taehyung would eat something normal but how wrong he was.

"Baby it will give you stomachache..." Jungkook said. Taehyung glared at him.

"It won't... Besides your baby wants it... So go and get it..." Taehyung said sternly. Jungkook sighed and went inside Kitchen to bring the sauces. Taehyung mixed all sauces and dipped fried chicken inside it. Jungkook looked at the dip disgustingly. But he did not say anything. Taehyung moaned at the taste. After eating that weird thing they went to their bedroom and slept while cuddling.

After few weeks:

Taehyung was sitting on the living room couch glaring at the 2 poor souls infront of him. Jungkook and Yeonjun were sitting on the floor dejectedly. What happened was Taehyung wanted to drink coffee as he liked it's smell but he doesn't like it's bitter taste. But he wanted to make hot coffee with banana milk. It was not possible. Jungkook and Yeonjun truly tried to make something but it did not happened. Even they made some coffee with lots of sugar but Taehyung didn't approve. They even asked him to take smell of coffee and drink banana milk but it did not help too. Taehyung wanted both the things together. So now both the brothers were sitting on floor dejectedly.

"You both can't even do such a simple thing..." Taehyung said with pout.

"But Hyung we tried, right?" Yeonjun asked while showing his puppy eyes.

"You are so cute... But I want it... I am really craving for it... Please do something..." Taehyung said. Suddenly doorbell rang. Butler went to open the door. Jeon brothers tried to get up but Taehyung glared at them making them glued to the floor. Soobin came inside with smile. He looked at his boyfriend and Taekook confusingly.

"What happened?" Soobin asked Taehyung. Taehyung narrated the whole incident. Soobin blinked his eyes. He got an idea.

"Hyung... I have an idea... If you don't mind can I use your kitchen? It will take maximum half hour..." Soobin asked Taehyung. Taehyung nodded with pout. Soobin looked at his boyfriend who was looking at him pleadingly.

"Hyung can I take Yeonjun with me? To help me?" Soobin asked. Taehyung nodded again. Jungkook looked at Soobin hopefully but before Soobin can say something Taehyung cut him.

"You won't need Jungkook to help you right? Or do you want entire team of chefs?" Taehyung asked Soobin. Soobin shook his head and ran towards kitchen. Yeonjun followed shortly after. After half an hour Soobin and Yeonjun came with some cookies, cupcakes and banana milk.

"Where is coffee?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung try it..." Soobin said. He sat besides Taehyung and handed him plate of cookies and cupcakes. Taehyung smelled it. It had smell of coffee. He took bite of cookie and sip of banana milk. His eyes widened. He liked it very much. He started eating it happily. Everyone sighed.

"It's so tasty Soobin... Thank you... This Jeon brothers don't know anything... I love you..." Taehyung said happily which made Jeon brothers pout and Soobin smiling sheepishly. But Jungkook and Yeonjun were happy as they saw him eating. And it was edible. Jungkook sat besides Yeonjun.

"You are lucky Junie... Your boyfriend can handle your mood swings and cravings perfectly..." Jungkook whispered in Yeonjun's ear making Yeonjun blush. Yeonjun looked at Soobin. When there eyes met Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. Yeonjun shook his head and broke the eye contact.

Soobin became the savior that day. But then Taehyung started craving for those cookies more. Jungkook learned it and would bake it and store it.