CHAPTER 1. .

Trigger warning..... rape abuse

I watched the moon rise through the handwidth slit in the concrete that served as my window. Behind me, the cell was dark and dank. The floor dirty concrete stained with old blood that it had absorbed throughout the yrs held a puddle. I stood on the plank of wood that served as my bed. A chamber pot sat in a corner. I lay down wincing from the briuses sustained by my punishment for not washing the grand halls floors good enough even though they gleamed.
I drifted into a restless sleep that was broken by dreams of running through the forest under tall redwood trees filled with the laughter of children and chattering of the woodland creatures.

I awaken to my cell door slaming open. The warden himself steps in. Lust hungry eyes drink in my naked form. From my copper hair, eyes the collors of embers, plump breasts, narrow waist,and long legs. He licks his lips as he reaches for me. I know what that look means. It's time for my real punishment.  

I try and evade the giant of a man. Jerome is 7 feet and bulked up beefy man of pure muscle. Shaggy black hair and unkempt beard. There is no escape in the tiny six by six cell. He snags my arm

"No, you dont, Ember." He says. "You just made this harsher on yourself, dont you ever learn?"

"I didn't  do anything. The floor was spotless." I cried

"Hahaha. You've  been here long enough to know we can do whatever we want whenever we want to do it."Jerome replied.

He tosses me over his shoulder and carries me through the twisting prison.
He enters a room that I've never seen before.  And i have been here all my life.
Looking around, I see a stand in the shape of an x with cuffs on all 4 points and a four-poster bed with chains and cuffs. What the hell is this place? This is no torture room. I get strapped the the x stand.

"Time to clean that dirty body of yours." Jerome states. He takes a bucket of soapy watter and starts scubbing me with a course brush head to toe. I can't even stop him from touching my breasts and vagina. He grabs a shaving knife and shaves every hair but the hair on my head. I hang my head in shame.

Suddenly, water is dumped on my rinsing the soap off me. I gasped at the shocking cold water. "There all clean now." jerome states.  "Now it's your 18th birthday, so you're finally of age. I can do whatever now. And I'll be able to get you to start begging properly.

No. This can't happen. I start fighting the cuffs that bind me. I've heard the other women whisper about being used and forced till their body's betray them. After a few minutes, I stop as it's no use.

Jerome walks up chuckling he grabs my right breast and squeezes it, drawing a pained gasp from me.. the then grabs the left and sucks on it. I refuse to make a sound. He then walks to a table and grabs a smooth wood object about 9 inches long and 3 inches thick.  Whaat the fuck is that i think. Jerome then spits on it  and lines it up to my asshole. I try and get away uselessly. He presses it against my rear hole. I wimper in pain as he works it in and out slowly till its in a few inches. A strange tingle hits my core. Jerome then grabs his free hand and starts rubbing my pussy in a circular motion. I buck my hips as pressure builds in  my core. I cry as my body betrays me. One of his fingers slips in to my pussy. I try to back away, but that pushes the wood object even deeper. i moan at the pain.

"God, you're soppng wet," jerome states. I look at him, and he has a massive bulge in the front of his pants. The sight causes me to back up farther. Hitting the center of the stand with my ass forcing the object all way in i scream in pain and pleasure and my pussy releases spurts of fluid. I hang there, twitching as he thrists his fingers in and out of me, bringing me back to another orgasm where i squirt around his hand.
Without warning he drops his pants and slams his cock into my virgin pussy. Ripping through the hymen as i scream.
He is massive as he forces himself halfway in in one thrust. He pulls back almost all the way. Then, thrusts back in moanning, i hang there. The warden thrusts faster and faster as my boddy tightens around his growing base of his cock. He has a knot being a werewolf. Soon he isslamms in all the way and seats his knot in my vagina it swells up and locks against my walls, unable to come out. At the building pressure, i come a gain as he shoots his seed deep inside me over and over. My body jerking at the intensity of his cock coupled with the plug in my rear.

Locked in place, the warden says. This was just the warm up the guards are coming soon to have their way with you.

"Pleaseno more i wimper crying as tears run down my face. But he just chuckles and forces his knot out of me, sending me into another orgasm my damn body betrayed me.

One by one, ten guards walk in and drop their pants, each mans dick bigger than the one in front. Smallest being 11linches.

I wimper at the sight in fear and want. Guard one walks up and grabs my throat as he thrusts in 5 of his 11 inches. Fuck shes tight he says  grunting as he thrusts in and out of my pussy. The friction causes my gut to tingle and burn soon im rocking into his thrusts lost to the pleasure mmoaning i feel myself getting close. When all of a sudden he pulls out leaving me shocked and feeling empty.. guard 2 is unhooking me tossing me on the ground to my hands and knees. He pulls out the rod and slamms his cock into my ass i scream then chock as a cock is siddlenly in my mouth and guard 1 dumps his load into my mouth and covers my mouth corcing me to swollow. Guard 2 pounds into my ass faster and faster i cum spraying the ground with my orgasm.

Oooh, she's a messy one. It's been a while since we had one of those says the guard as he grunts as his loads dumped into my Ass.

My shame as my body has betrayed me becomes unbearable as i scream, tears run down my face. Im carried over to the bed. As another guard steps up. He runs is fingersdown resting on my sollen sensitive pussy. Suddenly he pinches my clit eliciting my body to jerk and seak more.

"She's wanting more guys." The guard says.

The guard shackles me between the posts at the end of the bed, so im hanging accessible from both sides. As i realize fighting is useless, I will i scream out in my mind for help as my body is once again used.

Slowly i lose concious as im entered from both pussy and ass giving up. Suddenly, pain wracks my chest as heat from within burns outward. Gasping, i throw my head back as red flames erupt from my body incinerating  the guards fucking me.

A loud crash rocks the castle, and a giant scaled clawed paw smashes the wall. It reaches for me, grabs me pulling out of the room. In the moonlight is a giant dragon who pulled me from that hell. Eighty feet tall one hundred and fifty feet long with scales the color of the sun. With a massive jump, it takes flight, clutching me in its grasp.

1350 words.