His old habits..

𝗛𝗜 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 😭
----------------------------------
(Voldemort doesn't exist in this story)
(Nice Lucius)

It was Harry and Dracos sixth year, and something changed this year, since they both started dating a few months after the beginning of the year.

Harry decided that for a change, he would spend the Christmas Holidays with the Malfoys and his boyfriend.

Harry had left the Dusrsleys a long time ago but sometimes, his habits that he got used to in that household still slips out and his friends have to remind him that he no longer had to be like a servant to them or to anyone anymore.

Yet he can't blame his parents for dying in a wizarding accident, I mean they were Aurors after all.

The habits he developed seemed sad, but life is a fucking bitch. Harry still had nightmares of the verbal and physical abuse he endured in that hell of a household and it's just been mitherfucking shit fuck you cruel life, his words not mine.

-----------------------------------------
Draco and Harry stepped off the train as Narcissa immediately came up to hug them "oh I've missed you both so much!" Draco chuckled as they were both released from the hug.

Draco turned to Harry but he seemed a bit tense "Love, what's wrong?" Harry seemed to snap out of his trance as he shook his head and smiled "Nothing, sorry."

Draco nodded, not wanting to pressure Harry "Actually,  Mother, where's father?" Draco asked, turning to Narcissa as he kept his hand on Harry's waist "oh! He is at the apparition point, come along!"

Narcissa walked as Draco turned to Harry, noticing Harry's frown "Love come on! It's Christmas break and you're frowning?" Harry looked up at him, his beautiful green eyes shone under his glasses.

When Draco would say his favourite color was green, it wasn't because of his house, It was because of one Harry Potter.

"If you're just going to stare at me all day then why don't I just.." Draco said as he picked Harry up bridal style, making Harry laugh "Draco put me down!" He demanded but Draco ignored him and  ran with Harry in his arms to catch up to Narcissa.
--------------------------------
As they arrived at the gate, kreacher was waiting "let me get those for you sir!" Kreacher hurredly grabbed all the bags, snapped his fingers and he and the bags were gone.

"Come in!" Narcissa said as Harry and Draco followed her and Lucius inside Malfoy manor.
-------------------------------------
Dinner with the Malfoys was lovely, there were laughs, smiles, and of course, delicious food prepared by Narcissa.

Harry was mostly silent at first but the more they talked, the more he cmgot comfortable, so comfortable that Lucius even let Harry call him by his first name, crazy right?

"I see you enjoyed yourself" Draco said as he smiled "yeah I did, it was, better than I expected." Harry laughed as Draco came up to him and gave him a kiss.

"I think we should sleep" Harry said as Draco smiled "yeah sure."

He looked up at the ceiling as he layed on his back "Goodnight Potter." Harry smacked his arm but came closer and laid his head on Dracos chest "Goodnight Malfoy." Draco wrapped his arms around him and the fell into a deep sleep.
---------------------------------
"𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑢𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑦'𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑦!" 𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 "𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑟! 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡! 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒!" 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 "𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑏𝑜𝑦! "𝐺𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡" 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦!" 𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒, ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒, 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑.

"𝑆𝑖𝑟! 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒! 𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠!" 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 , 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"Sir! Stop please!" Harry shouted as Draco woke up in alarm "Harry what's wrong? Wake up!" Draco shouted as he shakes him awake. Harry woke up with a shout, tears running g down his face as Draco hugged him to his chest

"What happened love?" Draco asked "He-He hurt me.." Harry said as he sobbed, Draco knew this went on way back at Hogwarts "oh love... It's ok let it out.."
After a few minutes, Harry had calmed down "Love, it's ok, he won't hurt you ever again." Draco assured him as he planted a kiss on his forehead.

The pair slept  in the same position that night, and Harry was so lucky he had Draco with him.
----------------------------------
After that night, Draco noticed that Harry's nightmares had gotten worse. He would find him in the middle of the night, still awake. Harry had gotten more quiet, he mostly wanted to stay in or stayed in he and Dracos shared bedroom.

Narcissa had also gotten worried and Even Lucius started asking what was wrong.
-------------------------------
Draco was reading the daily prophet in  front of the fireplace peacefully until Narcissa came in "Draco?" Narcissa called as Draco put his newspaper down, folding it neatly as expected

"Oh mother, you startled me, what is it?" Narcissa sighed as she sat down on the couch beside him, grabbing both of Dracos hands in her own gently "He's cleaning the bathroom.."

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, looking at his mother confusion "Who?" "Harry."
Narcissa said as Draco's confusion grew
"So?" Narcissa sighed "He's cleaning my bathroom."

That's all it took for Draco to nod as he headed upstairs to go fetch Harry. He opened the door and Harry was indeed cleaning, Draco crouched down beside Harry "Hey Raven, what are you doing cleaning my mother's bathroom?"

Harry stopped cleaning to look at Draco "oh um, I clean.. That's what I do. I did all the cooking and cleaning for my aunt and uncle back at home.." Harry said with a slight smile as he continued scrubbing the toilet

"you don't have to do any of that here.."
Draco said softly "but, my aunt and uncle told me this was the only way to earn love and appreciation?.. " Harry said in slight confusion.

Dracos eyes softened as he grabbed the brush from him "oh Harry.." He pulled Harry to his chest and hugged him tight

"You don't need to earn our love ok? We love you, whether you cook, clean, or not. Anything you did before you do not have to do here. What they taught you was wrong, love is not earned, it is given by those who willingly love you, which actually like being with you, and I love you ok? We all do, mother, father, Ron, Hermione, and loads of others. Never forget that. When you need to tell me something, anything, I'm here to listen and so are the people who love you ok Raven?"

That was when Harry started sobbing into Dracos chest as Draco let him cry while he picked his up bridal style, letting Harry burry his face into Dracos neck, crying.
-----------------------------------------
Narcissa knocked on the door as Harry stirred awake, realizing Draco wasn't there "come in!" Harry said as the door opened to reveal Draco and Narcissa "Hey there, Draco told me what happened." As she sat down next to Harry "we are here for you Harry, remember that, and if something's wrong, we are here to listen." Narcissa said sweetly as Harry smiled "Thank you Narcissa."

"Oh come here you both" Narcissa said as she hugged both Harry and Draco, smiling. The door opened once more to reveal Lucius as Narcissa looked up "Oh! I thought you were going to be home late due to the meeting?" Narcissa asked

"Well, it ended surprisingly early and I figured you all were here" Lucius said as he put down his bags, walking up behind them and stretching his arms out and hugging them three

"Although I am quite offended you all didn't invite me." They all laughed as they all hugged happily.

Harry finally felt the love he always wanted, He felt the care he always longed for, and right here, in this very moment, he was surrounded by some of the many people who loved him, surrounded by the people who could help him seperate from the problems he'd suffered from for a long time...

His old habits.