𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 ❤️✨🔞

The day finally come.

Today is "your" and "Jungkook"s wedding.

{Y/n pov}

The day is finally come. Today I will going to 'jeon', "MRS.JEON JUNGKOOK" I'm waiting for this day for a long time I can't express the I'm feeling right now.
I'm little bit nervous and shy. Because everyone is waiting for me. I want to see the reaction of my husband. I really want to see him now. But after a few minutes I will go there. So, don't worry
y/nish. By the way I'm looking beautiful in this wedding gown.
(Check herself in mirror)

{End of y/n's pov}

Suddenly a knock hit the door.

Y/n : come in
Tae : y/nn! (Hug her) congratulations gurl you are going to marry (broke the hug)
Y/n : thanks tae
Tae : you know Jungkook is just waiting for you. BTW he is looking hot today.(smirk)
Y/n : (blushed) shut up!
(Hit his arm)
Tae : I'm going bye we will meet in function
Y/n : byee

He left

Your dad came in room. He said "y/n let's go"(smile). You hmmed in response.

You came in vanue with your dad while holding his arm.

Everyone is looking at you one of them said "she is so gorgeous".

Now you and your dad is infront of a tall figure who is in black suit 🖤. And he is not other than "JEON JUNGKOOK"

Y/d : don't leave my daughter, don't hurt her,save her in any cost and if your love ever end for her then leave her here

Jungkook : my love is never going to end for her and about her safety it's my responsibility I will protect her in anycost even if I have to die

Your dad smile and give your hand to Jungkook. He glanced at you.

Priest : Mr.jeon Jungkook did you take ms.park y/n as your law full wife?
Jungkook : I do
Priest : Ms.park y/n did you take jungkook as your law full husband?
Y/n : I do
Priest : now you may kiss the bride

(Note : I really don't know what they say so, I just add this line by my own)

Jungkook start lean closer to you. He noticed your every action how much nervous and shy you are right now. So,he just kiss your forehead softly.

The guest cheers loud for both of you. Now all of them is coming to congrats both of you one by one. Then after a few guests jimin and other members came.