Chapter 12. Allergies

Author's Pov

In the Mehrotra Mansion, a destination wedding was being prepared with all the members busy except for one.

Ruhaan, a quiet figure in his family, never participated in their activities except for business matters. He would leave for the office early in the morning. Sanjanaji, burdened with responsibilities, was in charge of everything at home. Her husband, Raghav, was helping her as he sipped his tea. Aroras left the mansion yesterday excusing themselves as for there own preparations in which the Mehrotra's didn't paid any heed.

Lavanya had taken leave from her work and will be helping her mother in law in the mansion. Despite the lack of cooperation from the Aroras yesterday, who were preoccupied with their own decisions, she decided to assist her mother-in-law.

Sanjanaji is guiding the decorator to decorate the mansion and Lavanya was busy with the siblings arranging the venues in Jaipur. Last night it was decided that it will be a destination wedding with less people and no media and less business associates as Ruhaan wanted. He made it.

Jaipur was Vihaan's idea and luckily everyone's response was positive except the Arora's but who cares they were in the area of Mehrotra's and Ruhaan never let anyone win over him. Anyway getting very less attention from Mehrotra's other then Lavanya they left yesterday. They will directly land on Jaipur tomorrow.

"Bhabhi look I think this would be fine?" asks Vihaan about the eating items.

"Yeah this would be fine Vihaan, don't forgot to ask everyone if they wanted anything eles to add in food section." Lavanya asked

"Oh but why?" Vihaan asked

"I think in food there should be no compromise. Food is life, life is food." Lavanya said showing her love for food in dramatical tone.

Vihaan smilingly said, "Ok bhabhi!"

"Why are you smiling?" Asks Lavanya

"Thinking that calling you bhabhi on the first day when we all went your house, was one of the best thing I did" Vihaan stated smilingly

In return, Lavanya smiled and nodded him to continue his work.

'She is perfect for bhaiya. Just perfect. Maybe she can bring back the tranquil in his life, maybe she can bring back the Ruhaan bhaiya we lost seven years ago, maybe bhabhi is someone who will help him build his trust again. But I hope bhai will not end up hurting her.'

Vihaan thought all this while scrolling the list of foods then he decided to ask her something.

"Bhabhi, are you allergic to any thing?" Vihaan asked.

Lavanya pause for a second and said, "In my childhood days I used to have allergic from Tomato as of now I don't know and I didn't even ate them after I got to know about it" she winced.

"Oh! okay I will make sure you don't have to face those red things in your plate after your wedding" Vihaan said scrunching his nose and brows and in return Lavanya wheezingly laughed that seeing her laughing like that Vihaan also end up laughing.

"What are you laughing about bhaiya and bhabhi?" Asks Anvi

"Nothing of your topic Miss-so-arrogant" Vihaan said ignoring Anvi. Vihaan and Anvi Had a fight in early in the morning in matter of who will be Lavanya's assistant, in conclusion Vihaan won the unnecessary quarrel between them since then Anvi is showing him ignorance and now he started.