3 . Super RICH

My Jay literally hit the floor after seeing his house. This is not a house it's a mansion. Wow.

After the marriage everything was awkward between us. He didn't try to talk to me so do I. I am just too scared and too shy to talk to him. I thought he would try to start a conversation atleast during the ride to his house, but, he didn't.

The marriage ceremony went in a blur after he tied the mangalsutra around my neck. Everything happened was fast, and suddenly I am standing in front of a mansion.

I know they are rich, But I don't know that they are super rich like this.

I came from a farming family. But that doesn't mean we are poor. My grand father has left us much land than any of our village people. And after him my father has also saved more land.

We also own multiple tractors and other large vehicles. So you can say we are kind of rich. But after seeing this I don't know I am sure of that.

"Both of you, enter with your right leg dears." I heard my mother in law's sweet voice.

"Sure aunty." I replied and we both entered the house, sorry mansion.

Raguvaran, I mean my husband took the flower garland from his neck and threw it on the sofa harshly after entering the house.

I looked at him bewildered in shock and noticed him climbing the stairs untill he is far from my sight.

"Don't worry, he must be tired." My athai(mother in law) said clearing my confusion.

"Give your garland ma it's not necessary anymore. Ankita, go, show your anni the house." She agreed "common anni let's go."

"Anni you are so beautiful." She said making me smile while going to one of the room.

"Thank you, but I think you are so beautiful than me." I said making her smile big.

We where in the middle seeing a guest room when I asked her a question." Hey, Ankita can I ask you a question."

"Sure anni."

"Can you tell me something about your brother."

"Uh huh anni you want to know about my brother huh" she asked in a high tone teasing me.

"It's not like that, but yeah, I know nothing about him. So." I pleaded her with my eyes.

"Ok ok, I will tell you some.- he is an introvert actually. Has a good heart but don't know how to show his love toward people he love. He has actually been through something rough anni." She said looking at me hopefully

"He might be tough at first, so don't take anything to your heart if he hurts you in anyway anni." She finished pleadingly that make me want to know more about him.

What has he been through? Is he really tough to talk? Is he ok? Multiple questions are ready at the tip of my tongue to ask. But I don't think she is the right person to ask. I will find the answer myself.

After the tour, I really think we are poor. Because they have a home theatre, swimming pool on balcony, a play room, a gym and many more.

Everything is making me dizzy, because how the hell did I end up here. And also the tiredness is killing me. As my athai is a really kind lady she told me to rest in a nearby guest room which she got ready for me.

I removed my makeup, freshened and changed into something comfortable. Now this feels like heaven after removing all those heavy jewelry and makeup.

I dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow. As the matress was really really soft and warm. So it helped a lot in making me comfortable.

A tap made me awake from my needed sleep. And the hands owner is none other than my sister in law.

She told me get ready. I was like dumb for a minute not knowing why is she urging me to get ready. And the clock says the time is only 8.00pm.

"Is it dinner time. But why do I have to get ready for dinner." I asked confused rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Because it's your first night anni." She said calmly.

OH SHIT

~♡~

THANKS FOR READING♥️

What do you think will happen next?...stay tuned for the next chapter.

I hope you like this chapter. Do vote ⭐ and comment if you enjoy this chapter.

min_mini77🥀✨