Prologue

Los Angeles – Monty, Jasper, Maya, and Harper

Monty, Jasper, and Harper were closing their suitcases and checking that they had everything. Bags on their backs, suitcases ready, it was Monty's job to close their apartment. They waited for the taxi that was supposed to bring them to the airport. Maya was already waiting for them there. Monty, Jasper, and Harper lived on campus, in the dorms, whereas Maya lived with her parents. Jasper spends a lot of time with Maya, so the two lovebirds have decided to move together when college is over.

"I'm so fucking excited!" Jasper shouts for the hundredth time in this week alone.

Monty and Harper laughed, they were as excited as their friend. It was going to be the first time they were reunited with their group of friends from high school in a long time. Spread across the United States, most of them haven't seen each other in a while. Monty and Jasper left for LA to study biochemistry for Jasper and computer engineering for Monty at UCLA. Harper followed them to be close to her boyfriend, she studies social studies.

Soon, they arrived at the airport and looked for Jasper's girlfriend.

"Found her" Harper walked towards the raven-haired girl, followed by the boys. Jasper kissed his girlfriend hello, and the four friends marched towards the boarding gate. They were supposed to be in New York at 5 P.M, Octavia had already sent them her address.

"Let's get this vacation started people," Monty said as they sat in the plane.

Seattle – Miller and Bryan

"Ready babe? The plane leaves in two hours and it takes twenty minutes to get there. It's going to be short," Nathan shouted throughout the apartment he has been sharing with his boyfriend for the last two days.

"Coming!"

The two young men hurried towards the airport, no time to lose. They hadn't seen their friends for 2 years, and they were delighted to be able to see them again. Miller and Bryan left New York, where they were born and raised, to go West. Miller's parents forced him to attend Washington State School University, majoring in business. Bryan, not wanting to leave his boyfriend on the other end of the country alone, followed him a few months later. He managed to transfer to WSU and is now studying agriculture. The boys knew very well that Nathan's mom did that to separate them, as she didn't accept his homosexuality. But their relationship was stronger than that, and they stayed together. The Pacific NorthWest was growing on them, and they abandoned the decision to return to New York, and are now in the middle of their college life.

They made it on the plane, barely there on time, and spent a good chunk of the plane ride sleeping. It's Miller who woke up first, Bryan soon after. They were soon to arrive, and the excitement took back its place in their bodies. They were meeting Octavia, Raven, and Clarke at their home. As both were only 10 minutes away from their friends' house, Bryan got a text from Bellamy telling him that he, alongside Murphy and Gina, were already there.

Washington D.C – Murphy, Bellamy and Gina

The two best friends were waiting for the older Blake's girlfriend, who should be there any minute now.

"Excited to see the group again?" Bellamy asked Murphy.

"Obviously! It must have been like three years since I saw my favorite dumbass."

Bellamy laughed, Murphy gave nicknames to everybody since they knew each other. "Your favorite dumbass it's Jasper, right?"

"Yes, I haven't seen him or the rest since they left for LA. And it's also been six months since I returned to New York to see the girls. And the last time I saw Miller and Bryan since they went West it was last year. So yeah, I am excited."

The other boy nodded. Truth to be told, it has been a while. Himself tried to go back to New York at least once every three months to see his sister and her best friends, but Murphy has not been able to come with him last time, swamped with work. Bellamy saw Gina and waved at her. She kissed him the moment she was near them. The three friends got their train on time, and they were off to New York. The meeting point was the girls' apartment.

Bellamy was studying history, and Georgetown University in D.C. was the only one that offered a scholarship, so he didn't hesitate. Murphy was not interested in college, so he started to work immediately out of high school. He was a waiter in a fancy restaurant during the day and did a lot of extra as a bartender in clubs at night. It was during one of those nights that he met Gina, and after introducing her to Bellamy, he could proudly say he was their matchmaker. Bellamy and Murphy lived together, Gina lived in a dorm on her college's campus. The young woman worked as a part-time secretary in a law firm, while also studying journalism at the American University.

"Nervous Gina?" Murphy asked.

"A little bit, but I hope everything will go smoothly," the young woman answered him.

"There is absolutely no reason it will go sideways, don't worry about that babe," Bellamy said.

"Yeah, and you already know Octavia, Raven, and Clarke, so you're not alone."

The few hours of train between the capital and New York went by quickly for the three friends, and soon enough, they found themselves in the ever-lasting bustling city that saw the two young men grow up.