E4 S2

" yes baby it's me I am back again "

V said while inhaling her fragrance

" V-v w-what a-are y-y-you doing here "

Yn said

" To take you with me "

V said

And yn soul left her body

" W-what b-but y-you said 1 year ago t-that y-you give me f-freedom so , that I c-can spend my life in my o-own w-way"

Yn said but v smirk at her .

" do you really think that I can let you go so easily after what you do to me "

V said while kissing her neck .

" H-huh! W-what i-i-i d-d-did to y-you "

Yn said while struggling to get from his grip .

" You did something magic to me so that I can't get away from . Do you know that I always keep my eyes to you . In your bedroom I can see you . In your living room i can see you and every where I can see you "

V said

" L-leave me "

V took his handkerchief from his pocket and put the handkerchief on yn nose and yn struggle a little but after some moments . She fainted in v's arm .

" See I can said I can also do that . Look you are at my arm now "

" Ahh baby why you wear this type of cloth . I am feeling hard right now "

V said

" Let's go or else I loose my control and fvck right now and right here "

V took her in bridal style . He step outside the restroom and saw some people like Ruby , Steve , Lia and jack and some other waiter , manger , owner of this club and some other standing there . When they saw him . They started to bowing at him then he saw some of his men was looking at yn . He look down and saw yn was wearing revealing dress . He took his coat in his professional style and cover yn .

" I WANT EVERYONE'S EYES DOWN "

He angerly and started walking toward his car . His men's open the door for him and v sit on the driver seat with yn and made yn sit on the lap and put her head on his chest and started drinking his car .

{ At his mansion }

And yes ,he have a mansion in New York . You know rich af 😉.

Guard open the gate for them and he walked with yn in his arm . Every maid bow to him and some maid look at yn in confusion and some in jealousy . But he walked like king and went to his room .

Open the door and walked inside the room .

Made her laid on the bed and he also laid beside her while hugging her .while staring at her .

" I miss you so much "

" So now you are here in my arm . I only want to kiss you and fvck you right now but I don't want you to hate me "

He said and then he started to kissing her .

" I miss those lips so much "

" Now , the newz is going to be like that park yn and Mafia king V started to dating and going to married soon and also Mafia v said that he will have a kids with park yn "

Then he started to laughing at himself.

{ in morning }

Yn woke up , she blink her eyes and saw that she is in unfamiliar room . She look beside her and saw v was sleeping .

" What the hell I am doing here "

Yn said to her self

Yn held v's hand and try to get out from his grip but end up walking him up .

" What are you doing "

V said

" I-I w-want t-t-to go w-washroom "

Yn said

V pull his arm from yn waist . Yn  immediately stand up and went to washroom .

{ After 1 hrs }

Yn and v eating their breakfast . But v kept staring at yn .

Yn look up and saw that

" W-what "

She said like whisper but enough for him to heard that

" Nothing just you looking so beautiful"

Yn blushed at his statement but hide it .

Suddenly yn phone started ringing

{ Call }

" Hello yn "

" Hello Ruby "

" Actually yn "

" Yes what happened Ruby "

" Umm...l-lia is getting married to jack "

" What "

" Yes I am so happy for both of them "

" And when they are getting married "

" Tomorrow "

" This early "

" Yes they are excited for first night of their marriage "

" Lia is so bad bitch "

" Ahh...only you and me will be always single , should we married to each other "

" Okay , tomorrow we will get married to each other "

Yn said while laughing

" Okay bye "

" Bye Ruby "

{ Call end }

When she cut the call . She look at v . He is looking so angry.

" W-what h-h-happend "

" GET OUT ALL OF U "

V said

Every maid and every guard went outside

Suddenly v stand and yn also . V started to walking toward her but yn started to walking backward until her back hit the wall.anf v cage her in his arm .

". With whom you are talking to get married"

He said with being cold .

" R-ruby m-my-"

" First stop shuttering"

Yn took a deep breath

" Now say"

" Ruby and me always making fun that my best friend is getting married to my friend jack , so she started saying that if we will always be single then we will married to each other"

" And when is your so called male friend and your best friend is getting married"

" Tomorrow"

Yn said

" Btw I will appreciate your mind that you change your surname "

V said

" I-i didn't change my surname "

" Then what I hear park yn "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I am not a Jeon yn "
___________________________

Hello armies .

Sorry for any mistakes and vote all the episodes and cma you all guess why yn said that she is not a Jeon yn   .

Bye armies