Chapter 4

Time skips, around 8:30 am

Taehyung got ready and went downstairs. He went towards the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking something. He went closer to him and asked, "Need any help?"

"Ani hyung... you sit... breakfast will be ready in few minutes", said Jungkook. Tae hummed and glanced at the dishes Jungkook was making. He spoke, "I see.... everything is hyung's favourite today."

Jungkook nodded and said, "I felt really bad yesterday after talking to hyung that way. I don't know... I always looses my control." "He was really worried about you Kook... just apologize to him", said Tae. "Yeah hyung", said Jungkook and continued cooking.

After few minutes, Jungkook asked, "Where is Jimin hyung?" As soon as Jungkook asked about Jimin, Tae realised that he forgot to take dinner for him yesterday. He spoke, "Ahhhh no.... that shithead..... I forgot to take dinner for him yesterday. Can't he take care of himself? He must be sleeping till now." Jungkook chuckled and said, "Wake him up hyung otherwise he will panic when he will be late for office."

"Yeah... I am going", said Tae and started leaving from the kitchen. Just then they saw Sohee entering the kitchen followed by Yoongi.

"Baby please.... what happened to you suddenly? I did nothing wrong. Stop ignoring me please", said Yoongi while following Sohee like a lost puppy. "Stop following me Yoon... go away", said Sohee a bit irritated.

"Baby atleast tell me what I did?", whined Yoongi. Sohee ignored him completely and picked up a juice can from the refrigrator and went out of the kitchen towards the dining area. Yoongi sighed and sat on the kitchen counter chairs.

"Hyung, what happened? Are you guys fighting about something?", asked Tae. Jungkook looked at Yoongi curiously. Yoongi sighed and said, "No.... I don't know why she is behaving like this. Its happening from past some days. She suddenly starts getting irritated from me and then sometimes she becomes angry for no reason and then sometimes she wants me to make her feel loved. I don't know what to do."

Then they heard Sohee's voice from the dining area, "Yoon.... get me a big glass.... fast." "Coming baby", said Yoongi and asked Tae and Jungkook, "Give me a big glass guys... I need to go immediately."

Jungkook immediately put five different size of glasses on the kitchen counter. Yoongi looked at the glasses and then at Jungkook and asked, "Which one should I take for her?" "I... I don't know hyung... you choose", said Jungkook while looking at the glasses a bit unsure.

Just then they heard Sohee's yell, "Whats taking you so long? I am leaving... don't come to me again." Yoongi panicked and grabbed all the glasses and ran out of the kitchen. They heard him saying, "Baby don't be angry... see I brought every size of glass... take whatever you want."

Tae and Jungkook looked at each other and spoke at the same time, "Poor hyung!!" They they chuckled and laughed a bit. "I am going to wake up Jimin", said Tae and went out of the kitchen.

After some time, Jungkook finished cooking and asked the maids to take all the dishes to the dining area. The maids took all the dishes to the dining area one by one. Jungkook put off the apron and went out after cleaning his hands.

He went to the dining area and saw Yoongi sitting there with his ipad reading something. He couldn't see Sohee there. He sat down on the chair and asked, "Where is noona?" Yoongi replied still looking at the tab, "She suddenly remembered that she hadn't checked her mails yesterday. So she went to our room running to get her laptop."

Jungkook just hummed. After few seconds, Tae and Jimin came downstairs while bickering with each other. "Good morning hyung and Jungkook", said Jimin gaining their attention.