chapter 3

Ravens POV

"ok where do you guys live?"

"Italy"

"ok follow me"

by now its dinner time and there's people in the halls so as we walk out everyone stares at us so I shouted "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT" everyone soon looks away and just as we are about to get out of the school we here a squeaky voice.

"oi you slut where the fuck to do you think your going" this is Chloe the schools slut and 'queen bee'.

I just looked at her and said blankly "with my family" she raises her hand to slap me but I catch it mid-air, I look at my family and say "go wait outside" they listen and go outside.

I turn back to her and punch her in the nose I hear a satisfying crack, I get on top of her and punch her till she's out cold.

I look at her and turn around, as I get out said my brothers and father are out there waiting for me. as I walk to my car Luca stops me and says " where are you going our car is this way"

I look at him and say "I'm going in my car, get in yours and follow me to my house" everyone gawks at my car and eventually snaps out of it and says 'okay'.

as I'm driving swerving in and out of cars I call Shae and keon

the call

me- guys I need you to come back home

keon- what's happened
Shae- yeah what happened

me- so basically john (uncle) has killed himself by overdosing and now I have found my biological family who are the Italian mafia

both- WHAT

me- yeah...anyway meet me at home, bye bye

call ends

as I pull up I see my family and best friends pull up as well, we all get out and my family stand there staring at my house and my friends walk up to me.

" come on guys let's go in but be quiet"

as we walk silently through the house I call for roman"in here" he says from the living room. I see the biologicals glaring at the boys.

"ребята, это мои биологи, я знаю, что они итальянская мафия, покажите им кухню и принесите им что-нибудь поесть, а потом мы собираемся со мной собрать вещи для переезда в Италию." I say to my friends. (guys these are my biologicals I know they are the Italian mafia, show them to the kitchen and get them something to eat then were going to go pack your moving to Italy with me)

skip to after packing.....

I quietly walk through the halls to my daughters room and see her lay down in her bed asleep, she's three weeks old and a preemie baby, she was born 1 month early so she was in the nicu for 2 weeks.

-----------------------------

Darya De'luca3 week old preemiemother: Raven de'lucafather: Unknowneye color: purplehair colour: blonde

Darya De'luca
3 week old preemie
mother: Raven de'luca
father: Unknown
eye color: purple
hair colour: blonde

-----------------------------
I started to pack her things and once I was done I picked her up and started to breastfeed her since she woke up crying.

once she finished I started to walk downstairs with her. once I reached downstairs I walked to the living room and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Darya wide-eyed "what? why are you all looking at me like that".

they seemed to have got the message because they all soon looked away.

"are we all ready to go?" that was sperm donor.

he got replies like

"yes"

"I'm hungry"

"let's go"

-----------------------------

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but my brain is not working right now and I wanted do make a new chapter for you all.

did you like the plot twist with her having a daughter or not? because I can redo this chapter if not.

im going to start updating every 2 days.

OK byee😋😋

667 words