CHAPTER ONE

CHARACTERS USED-

John Price
John MacTavish- Soap
Kyle 'Gaz' Garrick- Gaz
Simon 'Ghost' Riley- Ghost
Konig
Lieutenant General Sheperd

Sheperd knows that Konig and Ghost are dating because he caught them once

WHO IS HE?

Task Force 141 we're heading home from a short mission as Gaz drives the truck with Price sat next to him in the passenger seat while Soap and Ghost were in the back of the car. Soap and Gaz were messing round with the radio music blasting loudly while Price just watched them amused as he laughed while Ghost just sat there quietly not joining in. After a while, of driving and messing around they made it to the base as they grabbed their gear taking it inside and putting it all down to clean later as they walked into the living room. Price, Soap and Gaz looked at the tall muscular man that wore a black mask over his face (we all know I'm on about Konig) sat on the sofa in the living room as they grew confused and wary of the man about to ask 'who are you?' before pausing as Ghost walked over to the man climbing onto his lap, they watched surprised and confused as Ghost straddled the man's lap his arms round his neck and face buried in the man's neck while the man (Konig) had his arms tightly wrapped round Ghost's waist holding him close as he leaned back against the chair while Ghost leaned against him relaxed.
They stayed confused and surprised for a couple of minutes before Price managed to speak.

Price-
"Who are you?" He asked calmly as he sat down on a sofa opposite them.

Konig-
"I'm Konig, Ghosts boyfriend" Replied Konig as he looked at Price calmly but still quiet shy as Ghost tightly hugged him relaxed and calm as they were surprised to see Ghost so calm and comfortable round someone.

Price-
"Nice to meet you im Price, I work with Ghost and then that's Soap and Gaz" he says pointing at Soap and Gaz before looking back at Konig "So how long you known Ghost?" He questions looking at how relaxed Ghost is.

Konig-
"A while" he responded quietly just looking at Ghost as he moved his hands round Ghost's waist pulling him closer as he rests his head on Ghost's shoulder.

Price nods relaxing in his chair as Soap and Gaz finally stop gawking at the sight and sit down.

Soap-
"Never knew you were a bottom Ghost" he says teasingly as Ghost looks over at him.

Ghost-
"Shut up" replied ghost annoyed before relaxing again as Konig patted his hap gently, Ghost looking at him before hiding his face back in his neck.

Soap smirked chuckling as he watched Ghost relax again while Gaz just stared at them confused on how someone so scary and threatening listens to a man who seems more shy and nervous around people and doesn't even fight back or shout at him, Price on the other hand was just happy knowing Ghost had someone and actually opened up to someone.

Konig-
"I'm gonna take him back to his room" Konig says quietly breaking the silence as he stands up carrying Ghost as Ghost has his arm around his neck and legs round his waist while Konig holds onto the underneath of his thighs.

They nod watching Ghost be carried out by Konig as Soap chuckled seeing Ghost be a bottom as Gaz just looked at Price and Price just watched Ghost be comfortably carried away.

WITH GHOST AND KONIG

Konig walked into Ghost's room lying him down on the bed as Ghost looked at him immediately cuddling into Konig.

They are cuddling like this
-Ghost is the girl
-Konig is the guy

Ghost relaxed cuddling into Konig and holding onto the back of his shirt and moving his hands along the back of Konig's head and neck while Konig caresses Ghost's back holding him close as after a while they both fall asleep.