26. A couple clients

Tegnuk's perspective:

Everyone agreed to let Toru be for a while so it would chill out and they could figure out what had happened.

Tonuk went to his office to start reviewing footage of Toru and figure out more of its expressions and what it liked and not.

He went to clean up around the place, while Ri went to the kitchen to help cook more food for the Turos.

Just after cleaning, two new clients arrived, so he went through the normal process, introducing himself and the Turos and getting their info to check his history with other pets.

He called Tonuk over and he had met one of them already and, since they were already qualified, he sent the Tonovo to his office to wait for a moment while they checked the other client's info.

This is important since Turos have a tendency to get sick or hurt easily, this is mostly because they're prone to overheating easily, despite the cold, along with very rough playfighting, so it's important for owners to know first aid and a lot of other stuff.

They confirmed the new Tonovo were qualified, though it she didn't have any experience with Turo, so Tonuk went over to help check.

After a while of talking, Tonuk and the client went to his office to finish up on their qualifications, while he was accompanying to learn more of the process.

They saw that Toru had finally come out of its room and was walking around the place.

The client asked about it, so Tonuk showed him off briefly, really just its name and explaining that they were helping taking care of it until someone proper could research it and where its from.

Directly after this, Toru started trying to push through and they let it go, at which point Tonuk went into his office with the client to do a final interview before letting them start seeing what Turo to adopt.

While waiting for the interview to be over, hearing the questioms and for what he should ask next time, so, while eavesdropping, he went over to see what he could help out with.

He went over to the storage room to clean up, since that place was always full of dust and loose fur all around, even though he made sure to sweep often.

He noticed that some things were moved around and that the door wasn't locked, but after a quick check, nothing was missing and he started cleaning.

The interview finally ended with one of the clients and so, Tonuk and the client agreed on meeting up at a later day until they had all the equipment ready to adopt.

They walked out together and saw that Toru was moving stuff around in the schedule, so, the client nudged it off the desk lightly before they could stop them.

This was a bad look they were going to take note of this for another interview next time, but at least Toru didn't react too negatively, though they did confirm how it looks like when it's afraid.

This was fairly clear as Toru went under the desk to hide and had its arms crossed to protect itself, along with a quick heartbeat, compared to the usual.

They wanted to approach, but they decided against it and let it calm down first.

Tonuk went back to his office to finish up some documents with the other client, while he stayed back to watch the Turos.

He noticed that now, Toru had come out from under the desk and was now staring at him, still with that same fearfull expression.

He felt pretty bad about it and played back the memory of meeting it, noticing that it also had the same expression, a frown and tense mouth.