Part 4 Prediction

Hey guys,,
How are you all??
I hope you all are fit and fine..
So today episode is Lil bit interesting,
I think so...well i am not a pro writer dude so ignore my mistakes... To be honest  I always feel nervous while writing this story.🥲😅
I don't know but I feel like There is something missing in my writing this story... leave that if you like today parts so tell me how was the part in my comment section....... So without getting late let's start the part...

In Abhi's room

Here,yn is getting ready Abhi for his school,She quickly puts on him school uniform after that she comb his hair,But while doing all this, she notices that Abhi is looking at her with great love,so after getting him ready, she asks him:"kya hua Ab...

But while doing all this, she notices that Abhi is looking at her with great love,so after getting him ready, she asks him:"kya hua Abhi aap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho, kuch kehna aapko??"...

(What happened Abhi, why are you looking at me like that, do you want to say something??.)

Then he would nod his head in a very cute way.

Yn slightly smile and ask him," acha toh batayiye aap mujhse kya kahna chahte hai ??"

(So tell me what do you want to say to me??)

Abhi - mumma mai aapse yeh kahna chahta hu ki aap bahut beautiful ho, just like angel, mumma aapko pata hai mera best friend 'Ashar' bhi yahi bolta hai ki teri mumma bahut hi beautiful hai ....

(Mummy, I want to tell you that you are very beautiful, just like an angel, Mummy you know. My best friend 'Ashar' also said here that your mummy is very beautiful....

Then yn smiled at him and pecked him on his cheek and said to him,"aww my dear son thank you for your compliments..."

Abhi- yeh Complan kya hota hai mumma??

(What is this complan, Mama??)

Then suddenly she starts laughing...

Then Neha comes there amidst all this and just as she is about to ask whether Abhishek is ready for school or not, Just like that, she stops when she sees her laughing and thinks in her mind that,"hey bhagwan nah jane kitne dino baad yn ne khul kar hasa hai please uski khushiyon ko aise hi barkarar rakhna , please it's my request"....

(Oh God, after who knows how many days, Yn have laughed openly, please keep her happiness like this, please it's my request”.)

Then she entered the room and ask yn,"kya hua yn tu itna has kyu rahi hai,koi joke suna kya??"

(What happened yn, why are you laughing so much, has anyone joke you heard??)

Abhi- nahi masi mumma ne koi joke nahi suni,voh toh maine mumma se ek word ka matalab pucha??

(No masi, mumma did not listen to any joke, but I asked mumma the meaning of a word)

Neha- acha- acha aur voh word kya hai i mean tum kis word ka matalab puch rahe the??