13

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Have you ever felt that you couldn't breathe and you'll die from suffocation even though you are capable of breathing on your own ? It your own mind that is suffocating your lungs.
The helplessness for not being able to do anything?

That's exactly how Leonardo felt when estella collapsed in his arms.

" Hey estella baby, open your eyes " he was patting her cheeks trying to wake her but she remained motionless

" we should take her to hospital. She doesn't look well " Cyrus spoke breaking off Leonardo from his panic state. He nodded and lifted and Estella moved out of the bathroom and rushed towards the garage .

" what the fuck ?!?! Is she okay what happened to her " The twins questioned simultaneously

"We don't know. She suddenly collapsed. We're taking her to hospital " Cyrus responded to them while opening the car's door.
Leonardo settled inside with estella still secured in his arms.

" we're coming with you " Liam spoke

Cyrus nodded and asked them to take another car and started driving towards the hospital in a rush.

On the way Leonardo was trying his best to understand why his sister suddenly fainted.

When they reached the hospital Leonardo rushed inside with estella shouting for doctor .

Estella was moved in ER and Leonardo and Cyrus were asked to wait outside.

Leonardo could fell himself shake with panic. Cyrus kept a hand on his shoulder and soured him " she'll be fine. I am sure it's nothing serious. Probably just flu "

Leo nodded and tried to relax himself. Theywere joined by Liam and Noah few minutes later .

The brothers were waiting anxiously outside for doctors. When they saw a doctor coming out

" Estella Maroni's family " the doctor asked looking for the relative of patients

The maroni brothers moved forward and inquired about their little sister ..

" I am her brother . Is she okay ?" Leonardo asked

" Yes she is okay for now. We have given her intravenous drip now but we have to wait for further for blood results fir further diagnosis " the doctor explained Leonardo, and the brothers felt relief all over them.