"I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway

"I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway ... let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves." -

C. JoyBell C.

Third Person POV

That night Robert wasn't able to sleep.

The feeling of helplessness and being failure submerged his mind in its grasps too deep that the one of the biggest man feared by many was not even able to close his eyes for a moment without imagining the horror his daughter had to go through all on her own.

In his memories his little star was always smiling and following her older brothers everywhere.

He still remembers the adoration in his toddler daughters eyes whenever she looked at him and now she's a teenager who's known the dark side of the world way before her family would've accepted.

Had he not been a coward and a more competent leader he had always prided himself to be, his family wouldn't have broken all those years ago.

His daughters innocence wouldn't have been snatched from her without her consent.

With his mind drowning in self hatred there was this newfound determination in his heart to become the father his daughter deserved all those years when he was mourning her.

He's going to support and live his daughter just the way he should've been all these years.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the morning everyone was seated at the dining table for the breakfast.

Even Estella who was practically dragged by Liam because he didn't want her to feel alone on top of being sick , his words.

Robert

Leonardo ---Cyrus

Estella -----Lucas

Liam -----------

The siblings were engrossed in their breakfast with frequent questions from the brothers for Estela regarding her health or if she was liking her food or not or if she needed anything more.

Estella was getting from their constant questionin and interrupting her from eating peacefully. But she still somehow managed to response politely.