15

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" was it against your consent " Leonardo could feel everything stop the moment the question was out of his mouth..

what will he not give up for her to deny his question ..  to prove they didn't fail her to this extent

Estella stiffened and froze she knew this will come up when her family will get to know about her preganancy and either she can lie to them and conceal the truth about the paternity of her baby or she can be truthful about everything.

She looked towards her eldest brother and the expression he wore cause her to sob uncontrollably but she managed to nod her head in agreement.

Leonardo felt his heart shatter the moment his sister agreeed to his question. He could feel himself tearing but the rage and anger overtook his grief and agony by greater amount.

He'll make sure that fucker will regret his life.

But for now his sole focus will be his sister's well being . To know she had to go through such a traumatic event and she was all alone without anyone to support her....

He took some deep breaths to control his murderous anger and then engulfed his little start in a hug.

She started crying louder at his actions ever since she pretended that nothing happened .
She was strong and that nothing could break or hurt her.
She had convinced herself it was nothing more than a nightmare if not for the baby.

But now admitting it to someone else she realized how helpless and weak she truly was

" I am so...so..rry ... I tried....I really did ...but h..e. he was ...to.o  strong...-" estella started to sob

Leonardo felt so helpless hearing his little sister's words. He let her cry for awhile and when her sobs decreased

He broke the hug and made her look at him
" Listen to me estella. NOTHING and I mean absolutely nothing was your fault okay.  You are not responsible for others loose morals or fucked up actions. You're so strong baby I am so proud of you okay " he told her

Estella looked at him and tried to deny his words but his stern tone sprevented her from doing it . So she just simply nodded

Leonardo knew she didn't believe his words but it will take time for her to overcome it. He'll have to arrange a therapist for her. He doesn't want this incident to cause anymore mental trauma to her than it already did.

" The doctor said they'll need to check on the baby to make sure everything is okay.  Do you want to do it today, " Leonardo asked estella . He doesn't want to make uncomfortable at all.