Punishment and Pleasure

Position 1.” Emma startles and kneels in front of Derek, eyes downcast and palms up, resting on her thighs. Derek tugs the leash up so she is forced to look at him, then lowers it, her gaze lowering to match.

“Position 2.” Emma puts her forearms on the ground and rests her forehead at his feet, ass in the air.

“So she does listen,” Jaden jokes.

“Apparently only when it suits her,” Derek replies, “You can finger her while I discipline her. Might distract from the pain.” Derek waits no time and brings the paddle down hard. Emma moans as Jaden slips a finger back inside her, then two. The paddle comes down in quick succession.

Jaden reports, “just felt her get more wet, if that’s possible. I think she’s enjoying her punishment.” He smirks as he drives his fingers into her hard and fast, determined to not make this easy on her.

“Or maybe it’s just your fingers inside her. You want him so bad, don’t you?” The paddle comes down again and again.

“Sir, please. I- No..” Emma’s brain felt useless, all she could think of was the pleasure and the stinging of her ass. The paddle came down again, three times in the same spot. She cried out, “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.” The hits became more intense with each smack, her ass red. “I want you Sir I want you to fuck me.” Jaden was drilling her with his hand but she needed more. She needed release.

“Begging me like you begged him? You’re so pathetic. You need this.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Follow me. Crawl onto the bed, lay on your back princess.” The switching between degradation and praise was dizzying for Emma. She followed the tug of the leash and did as she was told. She spread her legs, putting herself on full display to the men. “I’ll let you have the first go this time.”

Derek got on the bed and grabbed Emma’s arms, holding her in place. “Be a good little fucktoy for our guest.”

Jaden rips open the condom wrapper and slides it on his hard dick. Emma is quivering in excitement, her fantasy finally being realized. “Don’t go easy on her.. She likes it hard and deep,” Derek smiles then leans in so his lips are inches from Emma’s ears, “Nowhere to run to now baby. You’re going to take it all.”

Jaden rubs the tip of his dick along her pussy, then thrusts into her, slow but deep, filling her with every inch. Emma moans and arches into him, finally getting the filled sensation she’d been craving, while Derek watches intently, keeping her pinned. Jaden picks up the pace, driving himself hard and fast into her. Emma cries out, overwhelmed by the sensations. “Where are your manners, love?” Derek taunts.

“Mm thank you.. Thank you for fucking me. I need this. I was made for this,” the words pour out of Emma’s mouth as she degrades herself for them. Derek releases her hands, certain that she’s not going anywhere, and kisses her, tugging at her hair so her lips part and his tongue can explore her mouth. He kisses down her neck as Jaden rolls his hips into hers, and continues down to her chest, sucking, licking, and biting her breasts. Emma feels herself getting close to the edge, “Sir, I am getting close. Can I please come?” 

“Not yet, baby. You’re doing so good.” He reaches down to play with her clit while she gets fucked. The strokes get harder, more deliberate, as if the men are working together to drive her over the edge after she was told she couldn’t.

“Please!” She begs, the urgency clear from her tone, “I’m going to come please let come Sir please.” 

“No,” he says, rubbing her clit faster and biting down on her neck. Emma convulses, an orgasm rippling through her body, her pussy clenching and unclenching around Jaden’s dick.

“Fuck.” Jaden mutters as he releases a load inside her, caught off guard by the amazing feeling of her coming around his cock. He gives a couple more strokes, then pulls out, the condom filled with his cum. He pulls it off and goes to the bathroom to toss it out and clean up. Derek’s eyes flash with anger.

“You have no fucking self control.” He readies himself at the entrance, not wanting to give her a moment to breathe. He pushes inside of her. “You are a worthless little whore. Can’t even follow simple directions.” She nods and mumbles apologies while trying to squirm away, still overwhelmed from the recent orgasm. “Don’t you dare move. You’re going to take my cock just like you took his. And you’re going to fucking love it. This is all you’re good for.” Emma looks up at him, so far into sub space that his words leave her blushing and in awe of him. She’s so happy to be owned by such a demanding Dom. She feels so wanted.

He uses the leash to pull her head up, making her watch as he fucks her. When Jaden returns, Derek encourages him to straddle Emma and fuck her face again. He puts his soft dick in her mouth, Derek uses the leash to pull her back and force on his dick.

After a couple minutes, she feels him hardening inside her mouth, when Derek tells her to turn over onto her belly, he can access her ass. Jaden moves in front of her to continue using her mouth, holding her down until she was certain she would pass out, then pulling her off so she could take in gulps of air. He was deliciously sadistic, enjoying watching her struggle and suffer just to please him. She hardly noticed when Derek pushed his thumb inside of her ass as he fucked her. Disappointed by her lack of response, he reached over to grab the small 5’ dildo from the nightstand drawer, along with the lube. While she was getting a moment to breathe, he began to push it inside of her. She yelped and buried her face in the sheets, consumed by the feeling of fullness. 

Jaden pulled her by her hair from the sheets and slammed his dick back down her throat, “did you think you just get to lay there and enjoy yourself? You haven’t finished pleasing me.” He held her face against him as she got railed in both holes. Her drool dripped down his balls and thighs.

“Clean him up you messy slut” Derek barks from behind her, increasing his pace. Pulled off his dick again, she licks up Jadens thighs, nuzzling against him, then takes his balls into her mouth and looks up at him, desperate for praise.

“On your best behavior now, aren’t you?” Jaden says, holding her face gently. “You needed it rough to put you in your place.” She nods and moans with his balls in her mouth, softly licking. She feels Derek’s strokes get more erratic, and knows he’s going to cum soon. 

“Cum on her back. I want to leave her in a puddle of cum.” Derek directs Jaden. Jaden nods and begins fucking her face in earnest now. Emma’s eyes unfocus as his torso becomes a blur of motion. She can’t imagine anything better than this. Jaden pushes her head down into the sheets as he’s about to cum, so he can have full access to her back. He cums all over her, covering the tattoo that runs the length of her spine. Seeing her so used puts him over the edge, and Derek pulls the dildo out of her, and cums on her beautiful ass, then reenters her to shoot his last rope of cum inside of her, marking her as his. No other man gets to do that. Emma feels the hot cum covering her back and ass, trickling down her sides and onto the bed sheets. She’s never been so happy to be so messy. Derek grabs red rope from his closet, and quickly ties her hands to the bed, leaving her in the puddle of cum as he promised, as the men go to clean off once again. 

After the scene, Jaden leaves, Derek gently unties Emma and washes her off in the shower, applying sweet kisses to her shoulders, neck, and face. He wraps her in a dry towel and picks her up, setting her down in his desk chair. He kisses her cheek and reminds her how much he loves her. He changes the sheets, then they spend the rest of the night cuddling and talking about what they enjoyed about the scene.

The end :) Hope you enjoyed!