12

(Y/n) barely had time to knock on the door as Anri opened it

(Y/n) barely had time to knock on the door as Anri opened it. She looked at the older woman dumbfounded. "Huh..." The pink haired woman hurriedly pulled her inside the locker room.

"(Y/n)!" Eita exclaimed. (Y/n) had never covered her eyes quicker in her life. "Oh c'mon, we have a shirt on," Karasu teased.

"Why do you have a hat and a mask?" Zantetsu questioned. "Last time I got jumped in the Walmart parking lot, never again," (Y/n) laughed.

Bachira peeled her hands off her face, a wide smile welcoming her. "I've never met a celebrity! I mean I played against Itoshi Sae but other than that!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Get off her, you're sweaty," Reo scoffed. Chigiri suddenly approached them. "Chigiri, your family are the hottest people I've ever met, is your mom single?" (Y/n) questioned.

"No because his sister is definitely-" "Stop. How do you know my family?" The red head asked.

"I was sitting next to them, who do you think was yelling your name? ...also your sister might be the band's new drummer," She coughed the last part. "Huh."

"Hey, cutie," A bald head teen said, approaching her. "Hi?" (Y/n) mumbled. "Don't be nice to him, he's weird when it comes to women," Yukimiya joked.

"Yukimiya! You were so cool on the field you were like rrrrr and pow!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Rrrrr and pow, what are you a child?" Barou scoffed.

"Okay so I might not know a lot about football so what? At least I didn't get a yellow card for nudity-" Barou's face practically warned her to shut up.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me, I love you very much," (Y/n) bowed her head. "Idiot!" Raichi exclaimed, pushing her somewhat gently.

"Raichi, so sad you didn't get to play, my heart aches for you," She mocked, putting her hand where her heart would be.

"Did you see my goal, (Y/n)...?" Nagi questioned, shyly approaching her. "I caught a glimpse, there was so much happening honestly," (Y/n) grinned.

"Let's celebrate!" Anri exclaimed. As most of the members made their way out, Rin was still sitting down and Isagi talked to him for a second.

Soon enough, it was just her and Rin. "Leave." He spat. (Y/n) slowly approached him, taking a seat next to him. "You played well," She said.

"Shut up," Rin scoffed. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him. He tried to shove her off but soon stopped as she wouldn't get off.

"Sometimes you just need a hug," (Y/n) grinned. "You're so unfunny." He said. She pulled away from the hug and took off her mask and hat.

"I wasn't trying to be," The volleyball player chuckled. "You did a good job, you just didn't have proper time to shine," She said, patting his back before standing up.