Tackle!

Natsu and Gray, as they were fond of doing, were lounging around Natsu's living room. They were both lying on the couch, Natsu half sat-up on the armrest and Gray resting his head on Natsu's chest. They each held each other casually and limply, putting on display the comfort by which they touched each other.

Natsu was talking about the training he wished to get into. "—I guess I just want to work on my core more. I'm realizing that it doesn't matter how strong your arms are if your torso can't handle the strain," Natsu mused.

"I thought you worked core a lot?" Gray muttered, his eyes closed but still paying attention.

"Not really... sit-ups, I guess." Natsu dragged his hand along Gray's back gently. "I really just lift weights all day."

"No wonder you can't run more than a mile."

"Hey, cardio kills gains."

"Oh, sure, sure," Gray sighed, "still, I didn't think your stomach was all that weak. It looks muscular, anyway."

"It's always the first thing that buckles for me."

"Sounds painful."

"A bit."

Gray's hand, almost by itself, slid down and rested on Natsu's stomach. Gray twisted himself a bit to make the new position more comfortable. He hummed and pressed his flat palm down, trying to feel the muscle underneath. Natsu just watched.

Gray then felt his own stomach. "Hmm," he said, considering his new data. "Ours do feel a bit different, I suppose. I also don't strength train nearly as much as you."

Natsu replicated Gray's actions, just reversed: feeling Gray's stomach first then his own. "Yours is denser," he said.

"Yeah. I dunno, you could train it if you wanted. I don't think you absolutely have to, but it might be helpful."

Natsu's hand returned to Gray's abdomen. "Hm," he grunted.

Gray laughed, "What?"

"Dunno." Natsu pressed his fingers down a bit more. He poked his head towards Gray's direction. Gray inched closer until their lips met; nothing more than a sweet and chaste kiss.

Gray placed his hand over Natsu's, which was still feeling his stomach. "You're just keeping it there, then?"

"I like it." Natsu squeezed some of the fat on his lower stomach.

"Ah! What the hell?"

"Hurt?"

"No, it just surprised me."

"Alright, well..." Natsu continued alternatively squeezing and releasing the fat on Gray's stomach. "It's like a stress ball," he giggled.

Gray rolled his eyes and let Natsu have his fun, however weird it was. He maintained this until Natsu resorted to poking. The first poke was excusable, likely an accident, but it did not stop there. Natsu poked incessantly—until Gray reached towards Natsu's stomach once again and began poking in retaliation.

"Hey!"

"You started it!"

"That's—Well, that's true, but still!"

"No buts!"

Playfully irked, Natsu resumed his poking. Gray doubled down. He sat up suddenly and now they were both facing each other, reaching for each other's stomachs and dodging the other's hands whenever possible. Natsu curled his entire body forward to protect his stomach.

"Cheater!" Gray accused him. He lunged forward and tried to unhook Natsu's position but couldn't. So, Gray stood and dragged Natsu forward on the couch. Natsu's protests turned to giggles as Gray continued to try to pry him apart.

"I'm immune!"

"No, you're not!"

Gray noticed an opening and delved his hand into it. He firmly poked Natsu's stomach.

"Bastard!" Natsu stood up, rising to Gray's height, and tackled him onto the floor. Gray hit the carpet (luckily) and the two men began wrestling. Each pin resulted in someone poking or pawing at the other man's stomach.

As Gray began to tire, he got a particularly sinister idea. After a successful pin, instead of delivering the expected poke, he instead reached towards Natsu's underarms and began tickling him.

"Wha—No! Ah!" Natsu started laughing, though it was entirely out of his control. He started to wriggle out of the pin. He jumped up, his strong legs allowing him to go from pinned to standing in one smooth motion, and turned to Gray—still on the ground—to deliver his final blow...

...a kiss.

Natsu lept down, landing solidly over Gray, and kissed him. Gray laughed into his mouth.

"I was scared, I thought you were gonna kill me right there," he chuckled.

"I thought about it."

"And?"

"Decided against it."

"My lucky day."

"Don't you forget it."

They continued to kiss. With both of their eyes closed, Natsu creeped his hand down... until it was level with Gray's stomach. He couldn't resist. Natsu poked Gray once more. Gray separated from the kiss instantly.

"HEY!"

Yo guys, this was a request for someone from AO3. Thanks for reading!