Chapter 3

Rias stood with her servants beside her, Koneko, Kiba and Akeno just them against the full peerage of Riser Phenex. "Rias... are you sure we could handle this, what makes you so sure..." the emotional Rias only let out a smile at her servant's inquiry.

"I'm sure, I have trust in him." Akeno's eyebrow furrowed curious as to who is the man Rias spoke of.

"This is suicide..." Kiba mumbled to himself, readying his weapons. "You better be ready Riser, you will not have me... nor Akeno or even Koneko, we wont be subjected to your sick and twisted fantasy." Rias eyed her target who merely smirked at her in amusement.

Riser who heard it, laughed like a wild hyena when hearing such delusion from his betrothed."Accept it Rias my dear, you will be Riser's weither you like it or not." he said with malice, but much to his amusement Rias didn't backed off and returned his gaze with more malice and determination. "Riser is hurt my dear, looking at me like that hurts my feelings you know." Riser spoke, sarcastically i may add.

"I'll sweep that smirk off your face!" Rias let all her emotions out, nightmares of her losing and becoming Riser's playthings along with Koneko and Akeno who was begging for it all to stop surfaced in her mind. "That will never happen! I will make sure of it! come to me!" she stretched her arm a golden ripple appearing and she inserts her hand into it.

"Ea!" she yelled, and brought out a sword well to be honest you could barely call it a sword. "W-Whats that, Rias what is that thing!" Riser felt every single part of his body shiver from feeling the shear amount of power the weapon has. "This is your demise! Go-Urghh!" Rias dropped the sword, blurted out blood as her body falls on one knee.

She was too weak to handle such a weapon, "No... I was too close please work with me! just this ONCE!" she tried again to pick it up but an aura prevented her, through a strong shockwave that almost look like it was slapped away from energy.

"I have to save them just let me wield you just this one time!" again and again she doesnt give up and continued to reach for the sword.

Meanwhile, while that was going on a somewhat invisible man was watching it all play out. "Just as i expected, this woman is no where near strong enough to wield my sword." moved by her strong will, he snapped his finger and another golden ripple appeared in front of Rias's outstretched hand.

"Please!" as Ea disappeares, another weapon was slowly coming out of the said ripple. "She has no talents with the sword so... help her out..." suddenly Rias was surrounded by chains, floating around her as if they were hers to command. "Enkidu..." he commands his cherished treasure.

"Whats this... is this his doing?" she asked herself as the chains continues to float beside her along with having the golden ripple still active and acts as an entrance to the King's Treasury.

Seeing her chance, Rias took the initiative and commands the chains to attack Riser, whom avoided the as if his life depended on it. Although the chains seems slow to Issei's perspective since Rias was the one using it so thats a given. "Go faster! bind him!" Riser continued dodging the chains, but on some occasions he was almost caught on it but got away just in the nick of time before that could happen. "Damn you Rias, where did that come from where did you find such a weapon!"

With his constant dodging, Riser became frustrated as his anger bottled up. "Answer me you whore!" he tried deflecting it with his flames but to no avail, its too strong for even his flames.

"There's no escape for you, this is over!" She focused more, wanting the chains to travel more faster, imagining it hitting its rightful target and would you look at that. "Get these chains off me, this is an order from your husband!" there stood, Riser on a statue like form with his limbs wrapped by chains so he couldn't move an inch.