Chapter 4

Mesmerized....

Jungkook was mesmerized to the core when he saw the beautiful boy Infront of him. It seems like he forgets the world around him and just without blinking stare at the blue eyed boy in daze. Everything stop around him and he became numb. He felt like world got blur around him and the only thing he just saw this beautiful boy.

This beautiful boy took his breath away just with his eyes. He still can't believe that finally, finally he found that person who kept messing with his mind from the last one week. In his whole life he didn't even know those things which this beautiful boy make him felt all in just one week.

Just single one counter with this boy and jungkook world totally get up side down. Jungkook eyes are lost in looking at the boy not knowing how the other is Calling him from the last five minutes.

" EXCUSE ME SIR!!". Finally taehyung raise his voice a little and jungkook come out from his lost world hearing the honey laced voice. He slightly cleared his throat and heat rush up to his neck feeling little embarrassed that other caught him staring.

" Sir I am asking you what would you like to have?" Taehyung again called him in his warm soft voice and jungkook felt like melting in that angelic voice but composed himself not wanting to embarrass himself again Infront of this beautiful boy.

" Umm just a hot coffee". Hearing the other deep husky of other voice taehyung felt shivers in his body. He nodded his head and walked away from there after taking his order. Jungkook take a deep breath not knowing he is literally holding his breathing all the time in other presence getting totally mesmerized with other beauty.

Jungkook eyes intensely followed other and didn't look away from him for a second. He lean his elbow on table and rest his head against his hand and continue to stare at that beautiful boy with his hawk like eyes.

Taehyung who was busy in making coffee felt like someone is watching him. He look up and slightly look here and there in order to vision watching eyes on him and his blue eyes get stuck on the masked man who is busy in shamelessly staring at him.

 He look up and slightly look here and there in order to vision watching eyes on him and his blue eyes get stuck on the masked man who is busy in shamelessly staring at him

Taehyung literally gulp with other eyes because those eyes looks so deep and cold, so dark and dangerous which rise goosebumps in his body. He quickly look away tried not to make eye contact with him but again after some time taehyung gaze at that way and find him still looking at him.

It's looks like taehyung is the only one that person just wants to see. The way he didn't even blink his eyes and the way he is gazing at him with his title head makes that person looks so dominant and dangerous. Even his aura is radiating some powerful vibes.

It's not like first time someone is admiring him. Taehyung every day saw many people admiring him and some even in cafe always just come for him which he already knew. But today he kinda feel something odd with this man stares. His eyes, his dark stares are doing something to his heart.