Chapter 2

Unfortunately, it seems that I won't be able to play with my favourite toy immediately.

Despite my warnings, Kushida Kikyou continued to "be nice" to our classmates. Of course, in order to maintain her facade, she ignored me on her way in the class, and continued to do so as she spoke with Inogashira Kokoro, Mori Nene, and Onodera Kayano.

However, there was the occassional glance towards me that hinted at a few cracks in her mask.

Regardless, sitting here in the corner of the room was quite boring. I needed to have acces to my play thing whenever I wanted.

For now, I'll take a nap as I wait for the teacher to arrive.

"Find your seats everyone!"

...Or not.

"My name is Chabashira Sae, your homeroom teacher," she introduced herself. "For the next three years, you will not be changing classes unless prompted."

"Here, you will spend points rather than real money. They will be accessible to you via your student id cards, which are available on the phones you were given as you entered the school."

Points? Like a game? How fun, I'm guessing I'll love this place.

"For the month, you will be given 100,000 points, where each point is equivalent to one yen. You will be able to use these points however you like."

*Gasp* Such a large amount! How could they possibly be able to give 480 students 100,000 points every month?! That's over 48,000,000!!

Well, at least, that must be what my classmates are thinking. Their expression are easy to read.

And.. however we like, huh? 

"Shocked by the amount of points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here passed the entrance examination, which speaks to your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth."

Reflection of our worth? Evaluation? Such interesting words to describe teenage students. As if we're just objects.

"Any questions?"

None of my classmates raised their hands.

Ahh, it seems my class is boring. Guess I'll have to spice things up myself.

"Sensei!" I shouted as I raised my hand. "Can I really use points however I want?"

"Within moderation, of course. Anything such as paying for someone's life is prohibited," Chabashira answered.

"If that's the case, can I pay to change my seat?"

My question garnered more confused stares than I would have liked. I expected more "Ah, I see! The school's really like this!" reactions. Please don't tell me the entire school is like this. If it were true, I really would just have to drop out.

"Yes, you can. However, that would cost you 30,000 points, and you would have to gain permission from the person you wish to switch with."

"Simple enough. Then I'd like to sit to the right of Kushida Kikyou!" I announced.

Kikyou let out a gasp, but quickly regained her composure before anyone could notice (apart from me of course).

"H-hey! I don't wanna swap with you!" exclaimed Hondo Ryotaro.

"Ah, that's a problem, isn't it?" I got up out of my chair and walked towards Hondo and put my arm around his shoulder as if we were best buds.

"I'll give you 10,000 points, how's that?" I said into his ear, although it looked like everyone else could hear me. Whatever, it doesn't matter."Nothing wrong with that, right sensei?"

"It's perfectly fine."

"I thought so, after all, we'll get 100,000 points next month, right?" I asked her.

"Yes, it seems you will," she replied, smirking.

I love this woman! She'll be so fun to play with. After Kikyou, though. I won't dispose of her that quickly, she's a long term project of mine, if you will.

"So, is that a yes?" I asked, directing my question to the boy I had my arms wrapped around.

"Y-yeah!"

"Good, I'll send you the points after class."

And that's step one of my amazing plan; "have as much fun as humanly possible", complete.

Step two wouldn't be as simple, but that's the future me's problem. For now, I'll just make sure to play the part of an ordinary student. 

They say a party is nothing without a surprise, and I intend to throw the best party. The whole school will be welcome, of course. Attendance will be compulsory.

A/N: This fic will be comprised of shorter chapters, which lets me publish more, and helps with efficiency. This way, I can just write whenever I feel "inspired".