Queen's Confession 2 2024 Edition

Queen P's POV
   What a tiring day in Red castle so many events happened. Anyway, I have something to confess in my dear diary.

  Back in the days, I used to be a sweet person, a loving Queen, and a person who has a pure intentions on getting the lives of the people in the castle better.

    When I was stabbed and died. I found myself on the grave walking at the dark sky.
My eyes turned Red and my world turned black. My heart stopped beating kindness. I started to hate people at all forms.

     I asked God on why he let me be killed by those people whom I used to love. But God didn't answer.
        Until such time, when I started to see my 13 princes and 33 princesses, suddenly, I cannot speak, something is happening with me. Each time I act like an evil, there is an act of service of an angel in me. When my children suffered I told myself that I will never care yet I started to live with them to be a mother.

What kind of sorcery is this?
Am I sick and should seek for a doctor for a cure?
Or am I gradually healing from the pains brought by the dark sky?

This is something, that I confessed.
I am beginning to love, the world.
The world that I used to hate because of the pain it gave me from my dark past.