23 : SATURDAY MEANS HOLIDAY

Suga was working on his laptop with so much focus

Suga was working on his laptop with so much focus . He heard heels clicking sound on the floor . He looked up to see a  tired yn with an angry pout . He raises his eyebrows and call yn . It's been so many days since they both even saw each other's faces . Sometimes suga got late and sometimes yn .

Suga : bebo

Yn looked at yoongi and ran towards him throwing her arms at him . She hugged him tightly making yoongi worried for her . Yoongi pulled out from the hug and checked her forehead .

Suga : is everything okay ? Are you sick ? Should I bring chocolates .

Y/N : meow i missed you .

She said with puppy eyes making yoongi chuckled . Suga made her sit beside her and then put her head on his lap and caress her hair .

Yoongi : your meow ain't going anywhere .

Mrs min : but there will be a time when yn will not be here .

Mrs min said coming from behind with Mr. Min . 

Ignore billu 👍

Ignore billu 👍 .

Mr min sit beside yn . Yn was between her dad and brother . Yn get up from suga's lap and hug her father from the side .

Meanwhile Mrs min was sitting in front of her three kids .

Suga : what does that mean ?

Mrs min : that means look yn will get married in future then eventually she will not be here .

Suga : I will keep yn with us even after her marriage .

Mrs min : huh then what will happen to my son in law huh ?

Mr min : he will stay with us .

Mrs min : seriously guys nothing will happen like this .

Yoongi : no mom this idea is so good .

Mrs min : yoong...

Mr min : that's what I am saying this is the best idea .

They all were arguing with each other meanwhile yn who was looking at all this .