6

"morning les" Katherine says "morning" i say standing next to lee. "wait seriously lee that's what you're having for breakfast?" Katherine says to lee confused. "it's a ham and mushroom pizza, it's like all the food groups" lee says in an obvious tone. "morning" jackie says in a happy voice. "morning jackie" her and katherine have there own conversations as jackie puts a tea pot down next to the sink.

as we were all eating and getting ready, parker smashes the tea pot. "parker be careful" "it was an accident" parker says storming of. "oh god i am so sorry" katherine says in sympathy "it's okay" jackie replies with tears in her eyes trying to not let us see she's upset. "okay guys we all need to be outside in 15 minutes" katherine says trying to get us out to give jackie some space.

as the day goes on and we get to school, the day drags as always and i'm just looking at the clock trying to get through the day.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

later on

I SIGH AS I SAT on the couch next to isaac, "omg look what you've done now" isaac starts shouting because he just lost to lee and Alex. "oh get over your self you big baby" i say smacking him around the head. "oh" he says trying to hit me back. "hey, get of me" "you did it to me first" "yeah coz your a loser". "omg guys come on" alex says trying to get both of our attentions "yeah stop flirting" lee says with a smirk.

"ew lee no" i say with a disgusted look "what do you mean ew, girls would die to  go out with me" Isaac says sorting out his hair "yeah if they were blind and had the taste of Fiona from shrek. they all started laughing. "ha you wish, i bet you always dream about me" he says with his lips in a kissy pose making kissy noises. "omg isaac get away from me" i say back shoving his face back.

as we get really to go to bed we hear the door opening. and we see danny, cole and jackie walking in. cole walking in with jackie at his hip trying to get her to walk straight.

"wait is she drunk?" lee asks as we walk towards them "hey no, go to your rooms we need to have a talk with these three" katherine says shooing is upstairs.

"Hey what happened, what did they say?" i say in curiosity. "i'm grounded" she says plopping into her bed mimicking crying noises. "ooo peak" i say trying to be supportive.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆