Not Just Enemies (WLW) (Completed)

Title: Not Just Enemies (WLW) (Completed)

Author: DiamondHearts01

Summary:
"Do I make you nervous, Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you".

"Nervous? Baby this is me Turned on".

"Well turn it off.We have class to get to.I can't be late even more than you have made me".

"Oh you love that I made you late.Who doesn't like being ate out at the top of the morning?"

———

After a bunch of ups and downs in her family, Zoe's mom decides that a move will be just what they need.So she moves them from Cairo,Egypt to England because of a job offer.Being the new Headmaster at Callister Academy, a exclusive private College to the richest children of billionaires and celebrities.A new start and clean slate for Zoe seems impossible after getting under Banks Carrington's radar.

Enemies that's what they should be.The headmasters daughter and head cheerleader.They should HATE each other.

But that turns impossible after an unforgettable moment in the supply closet of their school.That moment alone makes a Zoe realize..they CANT be enemies...they are so much more.

Banks Carrington.It girl of Callister.Resident player.Head cheerleader.No one gets under her skin more than the Headmasters
daughter.Beautiful.Rude.Smart. Untouchable.Someone she's never wanted more in her life.