[Sabaody] The Human Auction begins ! A interesting person makes his appearance !

(Grove #34 - Amusement Park)

Kiru:"It was fun!" She stated with a huge smile on her face, they just exited from an
bubble-based attraction. It wasn't everyday that they had time to have some harmless fun together.

"Let's go get some cotton candy, then let's-" she started going on about what they were going to eat, drink and do while dragging Y/N by his arm.

While she was basically monologuing, Y/N didn't say a word, he was just admiring the girl before him, he would never admit, but her company brought him comfort. It was good to see her have fun, even if he isn't having fun with the attractions, her presence was enough to keep him satisfied.

Y/N then sensed something, he was a specialist of observation Haki, combining his Haki with his devil fruit gave him the ability to sense basically everything and everyone from hundred of meters around him.

He was sensing that something or rather someone on the Grove #1, he couldn't describe it very well as it was very quick, he was about to end the date then and there so he could see what's happening but Kiru seemed happy with the date and so he decided to ignore it, temporarily, at least.

__________________________________
(Grove #1 - Human Auction House underground)

In the Human Auction House underground we could see a huge cell with many slaves in it, each one with a number, prepared to be sold to whoever was willing to pay for them.

In front of cell, there was Cammy, she was kidnapped by an professional kidnapper in the amusement park and sent to the Human Auction House while Luffy and the others were distracted.

She wasn't alone, as three employees of the house were there too, two of them were trying to keep her in place while the other waited for the good opportunity to place a collar on her.

Cammy:"Let me go! You're hurting me!" Cammy tried to get away from the men's grasp, but she wasn't strong enough to do it. But still, she kept pushing, she wouldn't let herself be enslaved without putting up a fight.

"Let go, I said!"

"Stop!" One demanded.

"Hey, quit thrashing around! We need to figure out your collar size!" Another one added.

She was finally put down and the an employee  approached her, collar in hands. She then remembered what the collar did earlier, when she and her group were discovering the Archipelago.
__________________________________
Earlier, she saw a slave trying to escape from the Celestial Dragons, but it was futile as the collar on his neck started to beep.

[Beep!]

"Damn this collar!" The slave grabbed his collar in despair, trying to get it off.

[Beep!]

"If only..."

[Beep!]

[Beep!]

"If only it wasn't for this!"  He tried to remove it even harder, but had no success, tears were coming out of the man's eyes, secretly knowing what was awaiting him.

[Beep!]

[Beep!]

[Beep!]

"Damn it!" He cursed one last time

*Boom!*

before the collar exploded, ending his suffering once and for all.

__________________________________

Cammy:" No! Hatchin!" She tried to get away once again, knowing that it would basically mean the end of her normal life if she allowed to have the collar on her neck.