❁Chapter 18❁

Fear.

That's all the Omega feels as his thin arms stay wrapped around his Alpha with all his strength.

It's been a long time till he felt this feeling.

But the difference is, the fear is not for his own life now. It's for his mate's.

After returning home from their peaceful time by the lake, Feather has confided in him. Telling him about the challenge and threats from the other Alphas.

Since then, Florian's clinging to the girl like a leech. His chest filled with fear and anxiety of losing his one true soulmate.

He wouldn't be able to survive if anything are to happen to Feather.

She is the ray of light in the darkness of his life. She is the source of peace and love for him.

"Baby, I need to take a shower." Feather mumbles for the third time, stroking the boy's hair that's curled up on her lap.

Florian shakes his head, clinging onto her even tighter and nuzzling her chest. He feels a kiss being pressed to the top of his head.

"Alright. Let's shower together then."

Without letting him down, Feather stands up from the couch with lifting Florian in her arms. The boy yelps and holds tighter, buring his face in her neck.

Her scent calms his racing nerves down and he feels even more relaxed when the Alpha releases some soothing pheromones.

Feather carries him to the washroom and sits him on the counter, shredding their clothes, he only lets go when she removes his shirt then wraps them around her neck again.

Chuckling, Feather picks him up again after they are both fully naked, the skin to skin contact providing them both with a blanket of relief.

She carries him to the shower cube and turns the knob on, checking for a medium temperature before going under the water.

A low hum escapes the Omega's mouth as the warm water trails down their exhausted bodies.

"Can you stand on your feet, darling?"

Florian reluctantly gets down on his feet but keeps himself pressed to the taller girl. Feather keeps a hold around his slender waist while using her other hand to grab the soap.

She takes her time to wash the mud and dirt off their bodies then apply shampoo on Florian's hair first.

Rinsing his hair, she does the same to her own, her Omega latched onto her all the way.

After they're both clean, Feather just holds him under the soothing waterfall.

"I'm never gonna leave you, Florian. No matter what happens, I'll always stay by your side, love you and take care of you. I won't let anyone, or anything come between us. Not even death. I promise."

Her soft words of assurance brings tears to the boy's eyes as he sniffles, rubbing his nose along Feather's scent glands.

His fear gets a wash of relief and the emotion is felt by the Alpha in her heart.

Slowly, but eventually, Florian pulls away and meets her caring eyes that are depicting thousands of emotions all at once.

"I know I'm not strong enough to protect you, or be anything for you." Florian begins in a tender voice, Feather tries to protest but he continues. "But I want you to know, I'll always be here for you. Through it all. You're everything I have, and I won't lose you."

It brings a small smile on the blonde's face and she cups his face between her palms, leaning down to connect their lips together.

She pours out her sincere feelings through the kiss and Florian reciprocates with his all, letting her know about the depth of his own feelings.

His hands would around her neck as he kisses her fiercely, parting his mouth in an invitation for the Alpha to rein his mouth, which she does and flushes him closer to her body.

A lewd gasp leaves his mouth when he feels all of her naked glory touching his, and his manhood pressing against her thigh.

The intimate touch of their bodies ignites the flame of arousal and the scent around the cube immediately changes.

Their kiss grows desperate and even more rough as Feather backs them till she has her Omega pushed against the wall, her mouth devouring his in a lavish display of her inner desires.

Her delicate yet rough hands trail down his body, admiring and soaking in the feel of his skin till she grips his thighs and lifts him off the floor, in response Florian wraps his legs around her hips, pushing his front forward towards her body.

Feather hisses in the kiss, biting his lip to respond to the inner turmoil that havocs her chest. Florian moans and digs his nails in her shoulders, repeating the body movement.

Feather pulls away and growls, her eyes shifting to the ruby color that Florian worships. She smiles cheekily, rubbing her hands over his shoulder blades, down to his chest.

Their glowing eyes stay locked as the Omega takes a risk and teases his Alpha by very slowly lowering his hands down her heaving chest, but not yet touching where she needs him to.

"Don't play me, darling boy."

She seethes and her palm gropes the boy's ass cheek, earning a loud gasp from him as Florian throws his head back against the wall, his eyes flashing a luminescent blue.

Florian's teeth sinks in his bottom lip as his flushed face shyly peeks at the Alpha from beneath his wavy eye lashes.

His playful hands finally landing on where she wants and he softly pinches her nipples, Feather growls and squeezes his butt hard.

Both of them so playful and lost in teasing and pleasing each other, the events from earlier that night disappear from their minds.

"Prove me you'll always stay by my side." Florian says boldly, his breaths falling faster as his Alpha's one hand supports him against the wall and the other is exactly where it's driving him crazy. "Let me know who I belong to!"

Feather smirks, fastening the pace of her hand with a devilish glint dancing in her eyes.

"Well then, the pleasure's all mine, sweetheart."

Their mouths seal with another passion filled desperate kiss, as if they've been deprived of the other for decades and nothing could quench their thirst for each other now, their hands touch and grope at the other's body as they let their inner conflicts float away by the wave of their love.

__________

Vote & comment.

Aʟᴘʜᴀ Aʀʏᴀ's Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ OᴍᴇɢᴀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara