Dream 225A || January 8th - January 12th ||

Hello, and welcome to the newest Dream!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members v

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members v.v (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

katlibxyEminaRusCherriesindreams

However, let's welcome new members who have just joined us, new books that old members have put in, or group changes that put a new person in your group :D...

⭐ Let's welcome Strawberries_shots to Group 1.1 and Group 2 with their book, Operation: STIGMATA!

⭐Let's welcome sulkytae to Group 1.2 and Group 3.5 with their book, Pretty Reckless!

⭐ Let's welcome narniaera to Group 1.2 with their book, The Queen of Misery!

⭐ Let's welcome back DomiSotto to Group 1.2 and Group 2 with their books, Any Book!

⭐ Let's welcome SpartanCatlord to Group 2 with their book, When Legends Cross!

⭐ Let's welcome -DeeIsDead- to Group 2 and Group 3.5 with their books, Of Salt and Sacrifice OR Wings of Deceit!

⭐ Let's welcome -yellowandblue- to Group 3.5 with their books, Any Book! 

⭐ Watts_Writes has been added to Group 3.4 as well!

⭐ yompous has been moved to Group 1.1!

⭐ OnceUponALily has been added to Group 1.2 as well!

⭐ BlueJay325 has been added to Group 2.1 as well!

1 as well!