|002.|

________________________________________________________________________________

'Apparently, in the JJK world, time goes very fast. I've only stayed for one year in this world but I'm already 7 years old...I can finally now know how to run, talk, and use my fingers properly.' You thought while just sitting on the ground.

"Damn- I'm fucking tall for a 7 years old..." You looked at yourself, smirking in the mirror and showing nonexistent muscles.

"Hah, everyone will totally be jealous if they knew I were to born as Sukuna-" You then remembered the felonies that this man made and immediately stopped talking.

"Nevermind, I think they'd be abusing me." Your head then hung low, thinking on how your friends from your world would definitely abuse you if they were to know you were Sukuna...

"Anyways- no time to be sad, I needa practice and get my shit together." You started pumping your chest, but then got interrupted.

"Sukuna, it's time for you practice training."

'Fuck. I did not get my shit to together.'

"Yes mother, I'll go there immediately." You calmly responded.

Your mom left as you just looked in the mirror, rethinking about your life choices.

"Fuck it. We ball. If I die, then the story ends. End of story." You finally got up and went out to your first training.

You then saw your mom with which you assumed, the trainer.

"Ah, you're finally here, great. This will be your trainer from now on, okay?" Mom pointed at a man who looked fucking dead inside and scared as shit.