Kim's empire

New day , new morning ... Aera woke up from slumber with eye bags showing lack of rest she got last night.

Everything was crushing aera down slowly and gradually . She felt as if she was going to loose herself in battle of finding the past hidden by her father.

But she can't give up . Not now when she is near the secret's hidden in her family.

With determination she got up from bed to freshen up and get ready for break fast with her temporary family.

Yes you heard it right ! Family

It's been 3 days since the incident and since then she found everyone in family getting close to her

Not in bad way ... She felt as if she was part of this family .

They spent these past 3 days like long lost friends.

They teased eachother

They ate together

And what not.

Aera for once felt happy . From not just outside but from inside as well.

Aera felt happy not knowing that all those things were just act to get close to her and not real.

Or were they

Smiling at her reflection she went downstairs but found no one in living room

Moving towards dinning table she found taehyung sitting on chair typing something in his Phone.

As if feeling her gaze he turned towards her and gave her his boxy smile to which she politely smiled in return.

Deep down she felt something creeping out from his eyes , the way he smiled felt like sinister mock to her but she ignored it .

" So what are your plans for today " aera asked

" Meetings and meetings and meetings nothing new , was just waiting for you to come down so that I can tell you that we all will be out till midnight so don't miss us much will you ? " Taehyung said jokingly making aera smile

Bidding him goodbye she went back inside the mansion .

Having nothing to do she felt like exploring the mansion so she did what her heart told her to do.

Walking around the huge place she found many things , from antique vases to expensive pictures .

But what caught her attention the most was a symbol . The same she saw in village.

That symbol what engraved on huge door with security code on it .

Curiously she went towards the door and grazed the symbol with her hand causing a beep to come out of security panel.

Scared she stepped back and saw the huge door opening making an entrance for her .

Cautiously she entered the room and the doors automatically closed after her.

Sighing she went towards the light and saw a huge room . One huge chair like that of kings was placed in centre of room with same symbol engraved in it .

Not only this but around the chair , all the walls , and floor was printed with maps , maps of different places , country's and what not .

On head of chair was written " THE KIM'S EMPIRE "

Confused aera was about to walk further into room when she heard noises from outside.

Running towards the door and opening she went towards the main corridor but halted when she saw men in black mask breaking everything around the house .

"Find the girl " one man said

Hearing this aera got scared because she was the only one present in mansion. not even Butlers and working staff was inside .

she  tried to run towards safe place but knocked off one glass vase while trying to go unnoticed.

Gulping she looked up and saw 3 of them coming towards her with gun in hand .

Picking up another vase she threw at them and ran away from there

And then she went

Towards the room she was warned not to go to . But she couldn't think anything right now other than to save herself.

And that's when she entered an office.

Moving quickly she locked the door and then placed side table and chair in front of it with great struggle.

Done with her work she took a deep breathe and her steps staggered a bit making her fall in floor .

She was scared .

She was alone .

All she wanted was to be in her father's arm .

She didn't know when her life turned in action and mystery movie .

Was it when she came to Korea

Or

When she decided to stay with Kim's

Or

Was it when she took birth.