Chapter 13

Michelle arrived at Samantha's building. She goes to 5th Floor and now she standing in the office door of her girlfriend.

Her girlfriend waited for her patiently. Samantha is ready to go. She just wait for her girlfriend to arrived.

Michelle opened the door and she smiles when she saw Samantha setting on her chair patiently waiting for her arrival. She approached Sam and greeted her with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi baboo" She said while walking straight to Sam. When reach Sam, she kiss Samantha's lips

Their kiss was filled with warmth and affection, a sweet exchange of emotions that spoke volumes about their connection. Samantha welcomed Michelle's presence, and Michelle, in turn, cherished the familiarity of Samantha's lips.

"Ready to go?" Michelle asked, breaking the kiss but keeping the closeness intact.

"Absolutely," Sam replied, her eyes reflecting the happiness of being with her lover.They left the office hand in hand, ready to embark on the next part of their day together.

It sounds like Samantha and Michelle have returned home, with Sam heading for a shower while Michelle begins preparing dinner for both of them. It's a nice division of tasks, ensuring everything gets done efficiently.

It seems like Michelle is making an effort to learn cooking for Samantha's sake, ensuring they both have healthy meals together. It's lovely to see partners supporting each other's well-being in such a practical way.

As Sam descends the stairs, newly refreshed from her shower, she heads to the kitchen and affectionately greets Michelle with a "Baboo."

Michelle's eyes sparkle with happiness as she looks up and sees her girlfriend, Sam, entering the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm almost done, babs," she says affectionately, delighted by Sam's presence.

"Babs, it's your turn to take a shower, I will finish all of that and when you done showering, dinner will be serve"" Sam told her while poi

"Nahh babs. I can handle" Michelle responded

"Babs..." Sam said with a warning tone. Michelle knows that she needs to follow what her girlfriend is saying or else she will sleep on the couch

"Fine babs" She replied,Michelle, understanding the tone, relented, knowing Samantha's seriousness.

"Here you go babs, love you" She handed over the apron and affectionately kissed Samantha's cheek, showing her love and compliance.

"Love you too, now go take your shower Queen" Sam said to her lover

"See you later babs" Michelle said while sending flying kisses to her girlfriend. Samantha's left smiling while finishing their dinner.

Samantha set the table and when Michelle came down the stairs everything is set. They eat together while talking how their day went.

"I love eating dinner with you babs" Michelle  told her

"Same baboo" Samantha and added "And I love you baboo"

"Love you too and looking forward to have more dinner with you baboo" She said

"Of course"

After dinner, Michelle took charge of washing the dishes while Sam helped tidy up the kitchen. Once everything was clean, they both prepared for bed, ready to wind down and relax together.

While they are in bed . Michelle said "Tomorrow will be so hectic"

"Yeah, but I know you can handle everything babs, the day of the pageant is near, you need to be prepare in every single details babs"

"Yes babs, as long as you're there supporting me"

"Not just me babs, but the whole country is rooting for you" Samantha assure her girlfriend

"Yes I know,will you be with me until the end?"

"Absulotely babs, I can be whatever you want me to be and don't worry I will be with you in El Savador and I will be with you until the end"

"In short you can't get rid of me easily" Samantha added with a laugh.

Michelle smiling widely and said "Good, because I'm not letting you go that easy. I'm planning to stay with you for a long time Samantha Alexandra Panlilio"

-----

Here you go loves! Enjoy!

I do apologize for the very very late update ✌