user6: damn he's got the whole fernandez family simping for him
↪️user7: he'd be so much better off without that whore clinging onto his arm constantly

~

"Ah Carlos, there you are! Hello Rupert, how are you doing?" Carlos stood up from his seat from where he was eating lunch with his new teammate and a few of their engineers, to give Catalina a kiss. Her and Rupert started chatting until she noticed the new face she hasn't seen yet.

"And you must be Carlos' new teammate, right?"

"Y-yes that's me! I'm Lando Norris." Catalina smiles at the young boy as his cheeks started to turn a deep red.

"Lando as in Lando Calrissian? From star wars?"

Carlos giggled a little bit as he leaned over to whisper in Lando's ear. "I told you she'd bring it up."

Lando grumbled under his breath and she finally sat down next to Carlos. "Sorry, i'm a just a huge star wars fan...i'm Catalina Feranandez." She stuck her hand out for him to shake and he gladly took it.

"Trust me, i know who you are."

"Oh..and how's that?"

"The famous real madrid stargirl of course! Anyone who's a football fan knows who you are." He said excitedly as he sat in the presence of her.

She was relieved to hear that he didn't know her because of the huge fuck up she caused at the world cup for her team. She swore that the hate got worse everyday and she constantly looking over her shoulder so no one could try and attack her from behind again.

She let a smirk grow on her face."So are you a Madrid fan then?"

"Oh not at all, i'm a Bristol City and Man United supporter." At that sentence, her face curled up in disgust and she scoffed.

"Great another man u fan. Nico's going to like you sadly."

"Hey! What's so bad about being a man united fan?"

"Everything." She deadpanned as Carlos listens to the two with an amused look on his face because of their bickering.

"Someone's just jealous that they no longer have Ronaldo playing with them anymore. Hopefully he'll come back to where he belongs." Lando added with a smirk on his face now as he noticed he was pissing her off.

Catalina lets out a sarcastic laugh and rolls her eyes. "And where's that? Man United?" Lando nods at her question and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Hopefully he's smart enough to never go back there again. Everyone knows that Madrid will always be his home." She pulls her phone out her pocket and sees that she receive a text from Nico. "Oh shit, i gotta go meet up with Nico."

She stands up and smooths out her outfit she was wearing and walks to stand behind Carlos' chair that he was currently sitting in. She wraps her arm around his neck from behind and he leans back into it, loving the comfort she brought him. "Good luck today and be safe. I love you." Her lips meet his left cheek and he smiles softly.

"I love you." He said back as he grabbed her hand that was still tucked around his neck.

"Do i get a goodbye kiss as well?" Lando teases and Catalina turns back to give him a glare.