About the oc

Name: Asteria "Demon's Wrath" Garp

nickname: The Abyssal Tempest

nickname (only sengoku): The Celestial Muse 

nickname(garp): My Comet

nickname(ace): Flame's Kin

nickname(luffy): Storm's Sister

Nickname (Whitebeard and Rayleigh): Starlight

Rank: Vice Admiral

Appearance:

Asteria possesses long, sleek black hair that cascades down her back, contrasting with her piercing icy blue eyes that seem to hold both determination and a touch of mystery. Her most distinctive features are the dark red horns that gracefully curve from her temples, symbolizing her connection to her demon-based Devil Fruit powers. She also possesses a demon tail that extends from her lower back, swaying with an air of controlled power. Asteria's attire consists of a white swimsuit top that accentuates her toned physique, paired with form-fitting black shorts that allow for ease of movement in combat.

Personality:

Asteria possesses a commanding presence and an unwavering sense of justice. She is known for her strict adherence to the Marine code and her commitment to maintaining peace and order. Asteria is disciplined, focused, and expects the same level of dedication from those around her. Her reputation as "Demon's Wrath" strikes fear into the hearts of pirates, who know her as a formidable opponent not to be taken lightly.

Despite her stern demeanor, Asteria harbors a deep sense of compassion and empathy, especially towards innocent civilians caught in the crossfire. She believes in protecting the weak and ensuring that justice prevails. Asteria's strong sense of duty and unwavering loyalty to the Marines make her a respected and revered figure within the organization.

Marine Coat and Accessories:

Asteria proudly dons a Marine coat, passed down to her by her father, Vice Admiral Garp. The coat is crafted from durable navy blue fabric, representing her affiliation with the Marines. It features gold-trimmed epaulets on the shoulders, denoting her high rank and authority. The coat bears the Marine emblem prominently on the back, symbolizing her commitment to justice and dedication to protecting innocent lives.

As a token of recognition and respect, Fleet Admiral Sengoku gifted Asteria a necklace. The necklace is made of intricately crafted silver, adorned with a pendant in the shape of the Marine emblem. It serves as a symbol of her high rank and the trust placed in her abilities and leadership.

Asteria's ears are adorned with ruby earrings, each one a gift from Admirals Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji. The earrings are carefully crafted, featuring brilliant red rubies that symbolize her connection to the upper echelons of the Marine hierarchy and her mastery of her Devil Fruit powers.

Abilities:

Asteria possesses the Demon Demon Fruit (Akuma Akuma no Mi), granting her the ability to harness and manipulate demonic energy. She can create and control dark energy blasts, summon defensive barriers, and enhance her physical attributes to superhuman levels. Her mastery of the Devil Fruit powers makes her a formidable combatant on the battlefield. She is able to turn into a dragon or any other animal she likes.

Weapons:

Rayleigh, a close friend of Vice Admiral Garp, gifted Asteria three legendary swords, each with its own unique properties and abilities.

"Moonshadow" - A slender and elegant katana with a blade as dark as the night sky. Moonshadow possesses the ability to channel moonlight, allowing Asteria to strike with enhanced precision and speed under moonlit conditions.