PROLOGUE

JENNIE POV

"Ms. K-kim, I am so sorry"

"Sorry?!" I rip her report and throw it on the ground, in front of everyone in the office "What did I tell you?!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim" She kneels on the ground and bows several times.

"You're fired!" I shout, hearing murmurs from the others

"What did she do?"

"Isn't she a bit harsh on her?"

"How can she be a CEO? She's different from her siblings and father"

"Shut up!" I glare at everyone then turn around to take my leave.

"Ms. Kim, please~ I need this job" She begs and cries harder, holding my foot

"You should've have thought of your job before slacking off in my company! Now get out!" I coldly utter, grabbing and throwing her stuffs from her desk continuously till I didn't left a single thing of hers

"Jennie!" I was being dragged away from this lazy secretary of mine. I didn't bother to flinch since it was my brother Kai.

"Let me go oppa" I give him a cold look but he still hold my arm, giving me a serious look.

"Jennie! Enough!" Jisoo unnie comes while helping this lazy bitch from the ground making me scoff in annoyance.

"Fine! Just make sure I won't see her face again!" I hiss and walk  back inside my office, ignoring everyone's gaze at me.

"That lazy bitch!" I hissed and slump on the couch. I clench my fists in anger. No one is allowed to slack off in my company! NO ONE!

"Jennie!" The door slams hard after which caught my attention. I look up and saw Jisoo unnie giving me a cold look. I raise my eyebrows at her then roll my eyes before I stand and went to my working station.

"Jennie this is the 22nd secretary that we gave you! What do you want? Why are you acting like this?!" Jisoo unnie sighs and massages her temple due to stress.

"The perfect one! The one who is not lazy! The one who is passionate on her work!" I roll my eyes again making unnie sigh and massage her temple again.

"Don't talk anymore unnie. I know what you're going to say" I coldly stated "I don't need a secretary"

"You need a secretary!" The opens wide with dad giving me an angry look "You can't even follow your schedules properly!"

"Dad! If you would just let me, I----" I stop and hold my head when it starts to ache. Jisoo unnie quickly came and hand me a glass of water.

"With this condition of yours?! No! You need a secretary and this is going to be the last one Jennie Kim! My friend's daughter needs a job" Dad fixes his tie

"DAD! I SWEAR----"

"You have no right to fire her Jennie. This is your last warning" He gives me a serious look which send me shivers

"If I heard any complaints from her then I won't call you my daughter anymore and take away all of your properties to learn your lesson. You've changed Jennie!"

"Not my fault that you spoiled me too much" I roll my eyes

"Jennie!" Jisoo unnie pinch my waist making me whine