10. Charity Ball

The party is in full swing. The venue was filed with polite chatters and pleasant laughter. Clinking glasses and table wear on the table full of distinguish guests and powerful figures.

Every people wears presentable and impressive outfits. Adored with expensive jewelries and designer accessories, all present made an effort to look extra spectacular tonight.

An opening of the main entrance door caught everyone's attention. There stands a stunning young woman, in her beige floor-length mermaid gown.

It's a beautiful turtle-neck with long sleeves body hugging outfit. It's conservative but alluring at the same time. Lights dances around the shimmering gown, as she walks slowly and provocatively to the designated table.

Her face with a natural makeup showcases her alluring appearance. Her coquettish body contradicts the cold and indifference face, making her more eye-catching than any beauty in the venue.

Her fox eyes upturned and sharp, her nose high and small, but her lips are plump and watery, making people's eyes focus on them.

Athena is satisfied with her improved appearance's effect. No matter before or after the end of the world, she likes to be beautiful.

Although this also gave her a lot of headache on her previous life, with strength and power, she had protected herself.

She's not a helpless weak woman who could only stay at the mercy of men.

"Sister" a cheerful and happy voice greeted her from the back.

She slowly turned her head, and what greeted her was her sister in her baby pink floor-length ball gown.

She looks innocent and youthful. Her face was painted with skillful makeup, making her pretty face look extra eye-catching.

She strode to her and coquettishly hugged her left arm, looking cute and playful younger sister.

"Why are you so late? I've been here since an hour ago" she pouted. Sounding wronged and aggrieved. "...and your gown" she whispered, hiding her dark eyes, she gritted her teeth.

That cheap, revealing, sexy red dress?

Her mind mocked playfully. Even in her stupid state, she won't wear such tasteless outfit. After receiving the package few hours ago, she decidedly replaced it with the one she's wearing.

"Oh. The dress was too short for me. You see, I've grown tall, and it won't fit at all" she said distressed.

Anna looked at Athena from top to bottom. That's when she noticed the difference. Her height increased a lot, even her curves became prominent and sultry.

Her eyes shrank darkly. Her jealousy couldn't be hidden from her eyes. She looked down to cover her malicious eyes. She gritted her teeth but slowly composed herself.

No matter how fast she hides it, Athena caught her look. Pouting her lips in amusement, her eyes showed a sarcastic brilliance.

"Sister. Come! I'll introduce to you our new business partners. You need to be good and attentive, okay?"

Anna pulled her across the crowd, her hand grips her wrist painfully. Her eyes dark and eager, eager to destroy this hateful and stupid sister. No matter what, she needs to destroy her tonight.

Her impatience and urgency evidently showing, dispersing her cute and innocent image. Even a child would chill when looking at her.

Her actions were not done unnoticed. Her malicious and calculation could be seen. Murmurs and whispered filled Athena's ears. Because of her improved physics, she can hear even low whispers from across the hall.