#1

Nobody's pov:

As the sleek car glided through the scenic landscapes on its way to Savannah, Georgia, Aiden, Igna, and Ben lay huddled in the back, wrapped in a cozy blanket. Their journey was accompanied by the rhythmic hum of the engine and the occasional murmurings of dreams.

Their mother, casting a thoughtful gaze at her peacefully sleeping children, expressed her concern about the frequent relocations. "Hunny, do you think the kids will get used to it? I mean, we have moved a lot," she said, a hint of worry in her voice.

The father, steering the car with a determined yet gentle focus, glanced over at his wife. "I know, dear. It's been challenging, but this move feels different. Savannah might just be the place where we finally put down roots," he reassured her, a subtle smile playing on his lips.

As the car neared their destination, the family began to stir. Aiden, Igna, and Ben gradually woke up to the soft sunlight streaming through the windows. Ignoring the sleepy aura that still clung to Igna, the excitement in the air became palpable.

Finally, the car came to a halt in front of their new home. A grand, luxurious house awaited them, surrounded by the charm of Savannah. Aiden and Igna, unable to contain their anticipation, burst out of the car and ran around the property with unrestrained joy.

Meanwhile, Ben and their parents stepped out, surveying the scene with a mix of relief and enthusiasm. The father smiled at his wife, "I think this might be the fresh start we've all been craving. Look at them - Aiden and Igna already at home in their excitement."

Ignas pov:

With all the boxes now safely inside, the family surveyed the task ahead. I couldn't contain my excitement, bouncing from side to side, my enthusiasm infectious.

Our mother chuckled at my boundless energy, "Your father and I will be setting up the kitchen, go unpack," she directed, heading towards the kitchen where our father was already getting things organized.

"I'm gonna be the first to decorate the room!" I declared with unbridled enthusiasm before dashing up the stairs. Aiden and Ben exchanged amused glances and without missing a beat, they joined in the pursuit.

Up the staircase we raced, laughter echoing through the halls as I led the way, determined to claim the title of the first to decorate my room. Aiden chuckled while Ben huffed softly, "We'll see about that!"

We reached the upper floor, and I burst into the room designated as my own, eyes sparkling with anticipation. Aiden and Ben, undeterred, were quick to follow, ready to turn the unpacking into a friendly competition. The room soon buzzed with activity as we each found our own corners to unpack and personalize our spaces.

Below, in the kitchen, our parents shared a smile. After 35 minutes of unpacking, it was clear that none of us had emerged as the clear winner. A sense of camaraderie enveloped us as Ben, Aiden, and our parents worked together to settle into our new home.

Being the helpful elder brother, Ben decided to assist our parents in the kitchen. Meanwhile, finding ourselves free from the unpacking duties, Aiden and I exchanged mischievous glances.

"Bet I can climb a tree better than you," I whispered to my older brother, a playful challenge in my eyes. Aiden grinned, and without hesitation, we both dashed to the back door. Aiden quickly caught up to me, tackling me to the ground.

"I got ya now!" Aiden triumphantly exclaimed as we playfully rolled on the grass, our laughter filling the air. Just as our playful wrestling reached its peak, our mother's voice rang out, calling us in for dinner.

"Coming!" we both chimed almost simultaneously, hastily getting up and dusting off our clothes. With smiles on our faces, we headed inside, leaving our outdoor adventures for another time. Aiden and I quickly washed our hands before taking our seats at the dinner table. I noticed our mother and father exchanging worried glances as I picked at my food, and Aiden played with his. Meanwhile, Ben, on the other hand, quietly ate his meal.

Breaking the silence, our father spoke, "We've decided to enroll you in school; you start tomorrow." Our mother quickly jumped in, her concern evident, "If you don't want to, we can always go back to homeschooling, you guys."

Aiden and I looked at each other, our determination clear, and promptly protested, "No, we want to go to school!" Ben, typing in his response, expressed that he would like to go as well.

With the decision made, the family continued their dinner, the air carrying a mix of apprehension and excitement for the new chapter ahead. After dinner, everyone's dishes found their place in the sink. I joined Ben and Aiden, diligently washing our teeth side by side, caught in the familiar nightly routine. "One day I'll climb Mount Everest!" Aiden exclaimed with a mouthful of toothpaste, prompting a sigh from Ben.

Later, lying in bed already in my pajamas, I felt a sense of comfort as my parents lovingly tucked me in. "Goodnight, my little violet," my mother whispered, tenderly smoothing my hair. "Goodnight, sport," my father hummed, giving me a reassuring pat before stepping away.

As I closed my eyes, I drifted into a peaceful sleep, ready to rest for the new school adventure that awaited us all. The thought of Mount Everest lingered in the air, blending with the excitement and apprehension of the days to come in our new home.