Special Update

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well.

I am deeply touched by the overwhelming love you've poured into this story. My heart is full, and I'm so so grateful to all of you. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this little tale of Meera and Kabir.

Consider this chapter a heartfelt dedication to each one of you, the incredible readers who have brought immense joy to my writing experience. Thank you for being a part of this beautiful adventure.

To be honest, I hadn't planned on returning here, but a thoughtful suggestion from a reader (MonalSingh7) prompted me to revisit Meera and Kabir's story. So, here I am, excited to share a special update that has been long overdue.

Also, a humble request to all my wonderful readers: if you enjoy the story, please consider leaving votes not just on the last chapter, but on every chapter. Your support means the world to me.

Happy Reading!

//तेरी बाहों में हो के
लगता है की ज़मी पे
जन्नत सच में अगर कहीं है
यहीं है//

1st December 2017, Delhi
9 PM

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was like stepping into a dream, filled with a blend of excitement and nerves that danced in my stomach. It was a day that will perhaps be etched in my heart forever.

It was the night of the enchanting IMA Ball.

I had picked up a gown a week before - a stunning black gown. While I usually breeze through shopping very easily, this particular gown took me on a journey through various shops and countless websites. Struggling to find satisfaction, I was determined to discover the perfect one.

Finally, after much searching, I stumbled upon one, that caught my eye. It had just the right touch of elegance and a little description that added to its allure. The joy of finding the one was like discovering a treasure, and I couldn't wait to wear it for Kabir, to dress up for him. All throughout, my mind was continuously wondering how he would react upon seeing me in it.

The gown featured a modest neckline, three-quarter length sleeves, subtle asymmetrical cuts enhancing the curves, and a modern yet timeless design, finishing at a graceful length.

The night before was a whirlwind of nerves and anticipation. I couldn't wait to see him, to feel his embrace, touch his hand, share a kiss, and above all, dance together.

I tossed and turned in bed, eager for morning to arrive swiftly. Sleep eluded me as I anticipated the joy that awaited with the dawn.

In the afternoon, I boarded a flight from Delhi to Dehradun, my heart racing with anticipation to be reunited with my boyfriend and step into his world.

Arriving at a friend's house in Dehradun, I began the exciting journey of adorning myself for the magical night ahead.

I slipped into the elegant black gown, and felt a sense of satisfaction. The fabric embraced me, and the silhouette hinted at a night filled with enchantment.

As I looked in the mirror, excitement and a touch of nervousness reflected in my eyes. But along with that, I found my eyes shining with hopes and dreams for the night. I wanted everything to be just right to make the evening unforgettable.