9 ~ ❛i just want apple juice❜

The first of the playoffs had began — the tally for the breakfast soon commenced.

The letter was generously read out by Genevieve herself, who oddly felt like she was giving a presentation to her peers about a topic she had in fact not revised; except she actually liked the people in front of her, "Away team, it's now time for the first playoff. Your chance to win points for your team. The team with the most points at the end of the playoffs will win the Breakfast of Champions," ( the word breakfast caused people to straighten up like pins ), "Coach Tony, you must now decide which two members of your team will now go head-to-head with the Home team in the first playoff; Slam Dunk'd."

Everyone's attention shifted over to Tony, "Who's comfortable with water first and foremost?" He asked the group collectively.

There was a rumble of surety that they were all fine with it.

"Who's comfortable sticking their heads in things it shouldn't be in?" Tony followed up causing an array off laughter from the campmates.

During the amusement, Genevieve raised her hand slightly, "Can I recommend something?"

"Go ahead, Genevieve," Tony encouraged the youngest celebrity.

Gen swayed her weight between the ball and heel of her feet, "This playoff sounds like it will relate to basketball, cause of a the term slam dunk, so it'd be best to send people who are good at shooting balls into hoops."

After making the valid point, it was decided that Marvin and Nick would participate in the first round of playoffs for the beautiful breakfast — identical to everyone else, Genevieve proceeded to wish them good luck.

"You've both got this!" She exclaimed before wrapping her arms around Marvin. She quietly mumbled to him, "And remember to keep Josie's tea in mind."

He chuckled at her comment and she released him from her embrace. When she walked over to Nick, a teasing grin slowly crept onto her face, "Good luck, old man."

Nick playfully rolled his eyes and curled an arm around her back, bring her into a short hug. They pulled away, but not before the Pickard tickled her in the side, promoting a sudden squeal from her lips.

"That was just unnecessary!"

And as they strolled out of the small camp, Genevieve smiled from cheek to cheek as she heard Josie call out loudly, "And remember my cup of tea!"

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
Josie is desperate, and I mean desperate, for a cup of tea...and I honestly don't blame her. I'm craving a glass of apple juice more than anything

"Cream tea or pancakes," Josie continued to rave, "Gen, what do you want most?"

"Oh please don't," She insisted, a small grin on her lips, "I'll be here for ages talking about food and that'll just make me hungry."

The day had gone by rather slowly and Genevieve found her attention stolen by Tony and Josie, who were curiously asking about how she became casted in Stranger Things.

"For me, the casting and audition process took around...two and bit months but, it wouldn't be the same nowadays because Stranger Things is so much more popular."

"Did it surprise you with how quick it's popularity became?" Tony asked, leaning foreword in his wooden stool.

"Yes and no," She responded honestly, "I mean it's based in the 1980's, has killer music, based around a beloved boardgame — dungeons and dragons — and you have incredible directors, writers, producers and actors all tying it together...but I didn't believe that it would have become this big of a show."