Part 9

Kyle's pov:

Today was the day of the battle of the bands. I was hella nervous. What if she didn't forgive me? What if we didn't win? Thoughts rushed through my mind. I tried to shake off the anxiousness but I failed. I decided to just power through it. We went on and the guys gave me a thumbs up. I saw Nicole,Emily and Lola in the crowd and took a deep breath.
"So this song is one I wrote about a very special girl who I have loved since the 9th grade. A few weeks ago I really screwed up and lost her. And with this song I hope to get her back..Nicole Tomiczak is really love you and I'm sorry." The whole crowd was filled with awe's even Ashley awed. Soon the song was over and we had won! We got signed! But now it was time to get my girl. I saw the girls in the back.
"I liked your song.." Nicole smiled.
"Thanks..I'm really sorry about kissing Ashley-" I was cut off by Nicole's lips on mine. I kissed her back and held her waist.
"So you love me?" I asked dazed. Nicole giggled and nodded.
"FINALLY! GOD IT TOOK YEARS" Lola exclaimed. We all laughed and saw Ashley make her way over. Except she didn't have a cocky smirk on her face. Nicole rolled her eyes and held onto my arm.
"Hey uhm..I'm really sorry about what happened at the last battle of the bands..it was fucked up of me especially with knowing that Nicole liked Kyle.. and kissing him was just so so wrong.." her eyes fell to the floor and Nicole sighed.
"It was fucked up but everything is fine and we're together now..so I guess I can forgive you JUST THIS ONCE." Nicole said giving Ashley a little hug. Ashley hugged her back tightly. I rubbed the back of my neck.
"And you did make me encouraged to write a song causing us to get signed so i also forgive you.." I smiled. She smiled back and we all walked to the front but I stopped when I saw my...
"Dad? What are you doing here" I asked nervous.
"Well I saw the flyer on your bed after our fight and was at first mad but I saw how much music meant to you..I'm proud of you son..." his words made me cry. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. My life was complete..