part - 20✨

Third person's pov

Irika heard a knock on the door after about 10 minutes and she opened the door witnessing her husband.

"Still awake" he said
"Hm I was waiting for you" she replied

He held her wrist and pulled her closer
"Can't sleep without me" he said huskily in her ears and bites her earlobe.

"Don't" irika muttered
"Why?!" Satvik asked

"Nothing" irika said and turned around just to get backhugged by her dear husband.

"Satvik" irika called out
"Yes" Satvik replied

"Lets sleep" she said to which satvik nodded.

.........

It was morning and satvik woke by the sound of anklets he opened her eyes just to witness his wife wearing a beautiful green saree looking ravishing in the morning.

He was looking at her until she turned around.

"Oh you woke up, good morning" Irika said
"Good morning" Satvik replied and stood up walking towards the washroom.

He came out just to witness her Making a bun of her hair which revealed her backless blouse that had 2 strings holding the whole fabric.

He cursed under his breath looking at her back.

He walked towards her and hugged her from behind.
Irika looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️
❗Read at your own will ❗

He opened both the strings of her blouse and she immediately placed her hand on her bo$$om in order to protect the blouse from falling.

"What are you doing" Irika asked
" I can't go down in this situation first you have to fix it because you woke this beast at the first place" Satvik said

Irika understood what he was talking about but chose to tease him

" We can't do it functions will start soon" Irika said
"Alright , i will take shower again" satvik said and broke the hug walking towards the washroom

But to his surprise he was back hugged by his wife.

"I was kidding" Irika whispered
Satvik slowly turned around and looked at her.

"We can do it" irika said and satvik smiled.
"Are you sure?!" Satvik asked and irika nodded.

Satvik immediately pulled her by her waist and joined their lips and irika coiled her hands around his neck making the blouse she was holding fall.

They broke the kiss getting out of breath and looked at each other. Satvik's eyes travelled down and he immediately laid her on the bed.

He hovered above her and started s#cking and
B!ting on her neck and collarbone.

He then trailed the kisses to her cle4v4ge and then to her bo$$som.

"You are beautiful" Satvik said and Irika shyly smiled.

He slowly pulled her saree and again joined their lips.