𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

hi everyone! i just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who had read and followed on with this story. i'm so sad it has come to an end. when i first started writing this fanfic i was not expecting it to blow up in the way it did, from one hundred views to one hundred thousand! another thank you to the people who have voted and commented on this story too, you guys are what motivated me to finally push through and finish this story. my heart will always belong to faye and riven no matter how many more fanfictions i may write.

as some of you may have noticed i have changed the ending of the show just so it fits in with the book so it can finally have it's final chapter and it's happy ending. i'm still devastated the show got cancelled, i almost discontinued this story when i found out. but if by some miracle fate: the winx saga gets renewed for a third season i will come back and change the ending to make it fit with the show again. i just couldn't finish this story how the show has gone.

i currently have a bellamy blake fanfiction up right now if you are interested in the 100 and i'm currently writing an outer banks fanfiction which is a rafe cameron and jj maybank love triangle, it would be amazing if you could check those out if you're interested in the shows! once again thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented on this story!!

much love, lyla.