-Character Archive-

This is the character archive, which will be useful for the coming chapters and such. Here, there will be data and descriptions on characters, which will give away more than is needed. As the chapters progress, more and more changes might be invisible to the naked eye. Although it's not recommended, I prefer if you read through the chapters first before checking the section here out. For example, if you finish chapter 1, only read what's within the chapter 1 layer. Going any further may provide spoilers for future chapters, so be careful! Not only that, but final statuses will be provided all the way at the bottom once the story is complete, so hopefully your favorites survive ;)

Okay! Here we are, the options will be referred to from Splatoon 3's customization settings, so be sure to know that for the following!

Chapter 1 - Fresh Start

-

Paige/Windy

Age: 15

Species: Inkling

Sex: Female

Ink Color: Lime

Height: 5'3 (160.02 cm)

Eye Color: Navy Blue Pupil + Red-Orange Iris + Sky Blue Ring

Hairstyle: Haircut

Eyebrow Type: Classic

Skin Tone: Option 6

Clothes: Patched Hat, Takoroka Windcrusher, Black leggings and Arrow pull-ons.

Main Weapons: Splatana + Pistol

Description: The main protagonist of the story, and an overall depressing character. Losing their loved ones in the past, Windy is now more confused and scared in this new city they got thrown in. Despite this, she is still one of the stronger characters in terms of mentally, due to physically being not as strong without a firearm. Windy fights and fights throughout the story, as violence can only be temporary in their eyes.

Pronouns: Shey/They

-

Claire/Nylon

Age: Early 16s

Species: Inkling

Sex: Nonbinary

Ink Color: Navy

Height: 5'5 and a half (166.37 cm)

Eye Color: Black Pupil + Teal Iris

Hairstyle: Haircut

Eyebrow Type: Classic

Skin Tone: Option 6

Clothes: Invisifloats, Takoroka Nylon Vintage, Classic Shorts (Feminine) and Gray Yellow-soled Wingtips.

Main Weapons: New Squiffer + Pistolet

Description: The secondary most important character, as Nylon is the one who spiritually guides Windy throughout it all. Despite an unconfirmed death, Nylon is what makes the story what it is. Encourages Windy, and from what is shown, seems to be an elite thief. Windy does intrust that they are alive, but its always ncie to have some concern over this hellova character. Reckless yet patient.

Pronouns: They/Them

-

Samantha

Age: Late 14s

Species: Octoling

Sex: Female

Ink Color: Redish Orange

Height: 5'3 and a half (161.29 cm)

Eye Color: Black Pupil + Yellow Iris + Orange Ring

Hairstyle: Punk

Eyebrow Type: Classic

Skin Tone: Option 7

Clothes: Octoglasses, Green Zip Hoodie, Drawstring Cargo Shorts and Black Sandals

Main Weapons: Firefin Splatterscope + Any scoped weapons

Description: At first sight a threat, but really a girl who just wanted affection, HEALTHY affection. As an S+ Player, she's usually cocky and smug around fellow strangers, but deep down is a chill and soft character, as well as caring as protecting Zoey a lot of times. Always has an idea of what to so, and if something is up, keeps it to herself unless its her breathing problems. Mocks, yet, is sensitive to dirty jokes.

Pronouns: She/Her

-

Zoey

Age: 16

Species: Inkling

Sex: Female

Ink Color: Pink

Height: 4'11 (149.86 cm)

Eye Color: Black Pupil + Pink Iris

Hairstyle: Pigtail

Eyebrow Type: Slit

Skin Tone: Option 5

Clothes: Golf Visor, Zekko Hoodie, Loose Sports Shorts and Polka-Dot Slip-Ons. Also a necklace with 2 broken bullets attached.

Main Weapons: Pocket Knife + Revolver

Description: Was shown to be capable of being dangerous, yet is only really misunderstood. Growing up, she didn't have much place to work off of, which made her more insecure and crazt about Samantha and Windy interacting. Besides that, she is insanely worked out, disabling and also disarming Windy, someone who is more capable than her. So called most oldest and mature of the group, she still laughs and makes doo doo jokes. Her raspy voice also comes from the many times she needed to "clear her mind", which didn't work out in Samantha's mind.

Pronouns: She/Her

-

Chapter 2 to be released