Chapter 16 : Uncontrollable Desire

[Author's Pov]

A man with a scar on his face walks in hurry to one of the rooms in the hospital. Once he reaches it he opens the door immediately to check if his boss' son is still there. One of his colleagues looks at him with a confused face.

"Where is Khun Dunk?" He asks right away when he notices that someone he must guard isn't present in his hospital room.

"He was taken by the nurse to go to the examination room." His colleague says it nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you two tag along?" The anger starts to boil up from the man who just arrived.

"It's the usual nurse." The other colleague tries to defend themself. "He's safe, don't worry."

The man with the scar curses under his breaths and gazes deathly to two of his underlings. "Korn is here. That bastard who kidnapped and killed madam's sons is here!"

"What?!" The panic starts to be felt from the two men that were guarding Dunk.

"That bastard was in a critical situation, the doctors in the prison couldn't handle it so he was rushed to the nearest big hospital, and that damn hospital is here."

This is definitely bad news.

"Where is madam?" The man with the scar asks again.

"She was in serious talk with Dr. Tong about Khun Dunk's condition."

"We must find Dunk before madam knows that Korn is in the same place with her son."

***

[Dunk]

It's D-Day, right after his examination is done, Dunk must search for a way to escape from this hospital. His mother's guards weren't really keeping their eyes on him, so he can escape after the examination is done.

Dunk is on his way to the examination room on the third floor when he sees something that bothers him. He looks down to the parking area from the third floor's windows and sees a lot of police's cars parked there.

Hmm.. What is happening?

"What is going on down there? Why are there a lot of police cars parked in this hospital?" Dunk asks the nurse who is guiding him to the examination room. The usual nurses in this hospital that he knew for so long. Nurse Priya.

"Oh, it's the usual thing, Dunk. Usually if they have a sick prisoner whose condition can't be saved from inside the prison, they will bring the patient here to ask for our help. There must be a lot of police officers to guard that sick prisoner."

"Ah, I see." Dunk nods in understanding.

"Don't worry."

Dunk continues his walk with Nurse Priya but he is distracted once again when he passes by two police officers and unintentionally listens to their conversation.

"The doctor must save that bastard Korn, he can't be dead!" Says the chubbier police officer.

"You are right, Mr. Kittisak will kill us all if he's dead."

Huh?

Dunk stops his walk and looks at Nurse Priya with a smile on his face. "Nurse, can I go to the toilet first? My stomach is acting up."

Nurse Priya looks confused but he nods. "Sure."

"But I need to take the VIP's bathroom, you know I'm not used with the usual bathroom. Can I borrow your ID-Card?"