5.5 - ...

Hearing his question, the little boy nodded reflexively at first, then shook his head quickly, and waved his hands in a panic: "No, no, this is not my ball, nor is it my ball that hit you. real."

  "real?"

  The little boy glanced at the ball in his hand and swallowed, his eyes full of reluctance. Seeing this, Shen Zhaojue said: "Then since the ball is not yours, big brother will take it home." I just wanted to turn around and leave.

  "No, don't take the ball away, that...that's my ball." Seeing his actions, the little boy suddenly became anxious and called out anxiously. At the end of the words, there was a nasal sound and tears. It was even spinning in his eyes.

  Shen Zhaojue turned around again, looked at the little boy not far away who was about to drop his golden beans and said, "Then why did you lie just now?"

  The little boy looked extremely aggrieved, and it took him a while to sob and explain the reason.

  "Grandma said you can't bump into anyone casually, otherwise you will have to pay for medical expenses, and the family will have no money to pay for it anymore."

  "Then why did you admit it in the end?"

  "The little ball is a birthday gift from my father. The last birthday gift, you took it away. I...I can no longer hold it when I miss my father." The little boy said the last thing with tears in his eyes. Jin Doudou couldn't bear it anymore and fell out.

  Shen Zhaojue rolled his wheelchair and slowly approached the other party until he was in front of him. He raised his hand and touched the little boy's head, then put the ball into his arms and said, "Don't cry, brother won't take it away. It's just that there was something wrong just now." Just angry."

  The little boy hugged the ball tightly in his arms, wiped the tears from his face, and asked in confusion: "Angry?"

  "Huh? Angry that you lied."

  The little boy didn't understand. Shen Zhaojue continued: "My elder brother also has a younger brother. He has been very good since he was a child, and he has never lied to his brother once. Until one time, he accidentally broke a valuable antique from his father. In order to evade responsibility, he actually blamed it on the family pet. His unknown parents gave away the innocent pet. He thought the matter was over, but he didn't know that in fact, everything he did at that time was My brother saw it."

  "Is my brother also very angry?"

  "Yes, that's right. My brother was very angry at the time and beat him for the first time in his life. He cried so sadly that he would never pay attention to his brother again. Maybe he didn't understand why it was clear that the story had already ended. Why does my brother insist on biting and even punishing him for it?"

  "Why?" The little boy was really puzzled, just like Shen Yu didn't understand back then.

  Shen Zhaojue lowered his head, touched the little boy's head with gentle eyebrows and said, "Brother wants to tell him that lying is wrong. Brother can forgive him for doing wrong things and for being careless, but he can't forgive those who have bad intentions." cheat."

  "The same goes for you. There are many patients here, there are also many people with limited mobility like my brother, and there are even many aunts who are pregnant with babies. Once your ball trips over any of them, it will be a tragedy. So hold your baby close and if you want to play with it, find a good place to play."

  Looking at the little boy who had already run away and suddenly stopped to wave to him, Shen Zhaojue had a smile on his face and watched the other person completely disappear from sight.