Trailer | Justice League

Everyone were ready to see their next glimpse at their alternate lives as the screen turned on.

Evan and James were also hoping to get the mental image of Narcissa castrating them out of their heads.

The scene opens with Darkseid and his lackeys on Earth activating The Unity.
"So begins the end," Steppenwolf's voice could be heard before he is shown bowing "for Darkseid."

"Really!!" Barty exclaims suddenly.

Everyone jumps before they all look at him in confusion.

"What?" Lucius asks confused.

"Bad guys alway have to talk dramatically." Barty says. "And it makes me so angry."

His friends start laughing. "Oh Barty, never change."

"I've never seen a being this strong." Regulus says as Darkseid, DeSaad, Granny Goodness, and their army of parademons could be seen,

The great hall looked at the s teen in shock.

"Woah those things are freaky." Rodolphus says to which Bellatrix nods in agreement.

"Yeah." Bellatrix then pauses. "Is it bad I want one as a pet."

"YES!!" Rodolphus shouts.

With the rest

"Well you will be missed Reg." Barty tells her with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Regulus questions him.

"Because you were heard which mean you'll be one of the one's fighting them and no offense." Barty tells her knowing she will probably take offense. "But that is a literal army and you are one person."

Regulus then smiles confidently. "And that is where you are wrong." She tells him.

"And how is that." He asks her dubiously.

"Because this is obviously a team up, which means that I'm not gonna be alone." Regulus smiles at him.

Barty is quiet before he suddenly lights up. "Who do you think will be a superhero with you?" Barty asks excitedly.

That draws the attention of the rest of their friends who heard the question and wonder if they will be hero's.

The rest of the hall who heard wonder if they might also be in it.

"Maybe one." Regulus says as she in her Wonder Woman outfit along with Rodolphus as Aquaman, Barty as Flash, and Evan as a Cyborg are confronting a shirtless and confused James.

"WhOO." Barty cheers.

"I'm a superhero." Evan says happily.

"You aren't the only ones." James says from his place at the Gryffindor table.

"I can't believe that I'm a Hero." Rodolphus says in disbelief. "A goody two shoes." He then shudders in absolute disgust at the words leaving his mouth.

Rabastan nods in agreement. "Don't worry your not the only one."

Even their father Reinhard nods in agreement.

Rodolphus looked at them offended but conceded that that it wasn't surprising.

Meanwhile

"Why are you shirtless?" Remus questioned confused as he looked at the James on screen.

"I-I don't know." James said as his face reddened in embarrassment.

Thankfully James was saved by the video continuing.